iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@carolr905 Yes you can reserve a Rogers phone through Apple, as with any other carrier. The reps at Apple will help you get set up 😃

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I don't ge it, If you reserve get the phone through apple or any other small kiosk in malls, would you pay the full price or the upgrade price? would it still go through rogers?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you reserve from Apple you can buy it outright you can also do new activations AND hardware upgrades. Apple is able to do all that.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Finally received my iPhone today. Did not receive any email saying my phone was shipped! According to my status it was in progress still!!!! Hope others are receiving their phones now too!!!! I love this thing!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved a phone with rogers but it took too long so i got it with apple.

My reserved phone actually came in today but i called in saying i dont need it anymore

So there is a 16GB WHITE at 6758 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON for the taking.

if anyone is interested.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

14 days after reserving on Novemeber at #1781 then drastically dropping to #670 on Friday November 11, today I am "in progress"....and the wait continues...been trying apple website for weeks with no luck there.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My status just changed to IN PROGRESS today.

History:

I ordered the 64g white iphone 4s and have been monitoring my position and status

position:

oct 20 - 956 (reserved date)

oct 21 - 914

oct 24 - 925

oct 25 - 903

oct 27 - 290 ....wooah what happened here...was it a big shipment or did they reorganize the queue?

oct 28 - 288

oct 31 - 278

nov 1 - 275

nov 2 - 269

nov 3 - 268

nov 4 - 266

nov 7 - 258

nov 10 - 252

nov 11 - 250

nov 14 - 245

nov 15 - 242

nov 16 - IN PROGRESS

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved last week and it was reallyyyyy slow, I went on apple website (I'm in Montreal) at 9:00 PM sharp for the past 3 nights, didn't have luck the 2 first night and now just reserved mine, so I'm picking it up tomorrow Man Very Happy

So to all those that are waiting and have an apple store in your city, don't waist your time with the Rogers waiting list, it will take forever. 

Another thing, are those random stores in mall, I passed by one today in the Eaton Center (Montreal) and they had a white 16G, not what I wanted, but if I did, I would've had it with no extra charge.

Good luck to all

I've Been Around

I have been trying to reserve for awhile now and it keeps saying that there is an error and try again later.  I have called rogers with apparently no help they just keep telling me to keep trying and im getting pretty annyoid. Any suggestions??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been trying apples reserve sys & rogers reserve sys no luck,talked on the phone with multiple rogers reps trying to get one ordered and sent to me -no luck.thought i was smart and just order one via 180 my apple and get it delivered in 2 weeks but the told me they only sold unlocked phones via online store or my apple,they said to go into a store to get it done.past frustrated at this point so i start calling future shop -best  buy and eventually the end up having one left ,and its still there when i get there cause they cant "reserve"thank u though.so ya the hooked me up same iphone plan as before just a hardware upgrade for same price as new contract.thanks to a third party.Smiley Wink