iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Judging by the traffic this thread is getting now, it seems like many people got their phones last week or are flocking to other third party stores. Well if anyone still cares and is wondering about Rogers ordering, ill just do a roundup of my order. 

Pre-order: Oct 22nd @ # 400ish 

Oct 24th - Moved to # 105ish 

Oct 31st - Moved to "In progress"

Nov 4 - Received shipping email, phone call, and picked it up. 

This was for a white 32GB 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So it took 20 Days ( including weekends) To get your phone. That is not that bad compare to the states where some people are still waiting from the day the iPhone was launched. Remember Rogers tells Apple how many phones they need ( which color, size & all) Apple is the one sending them the amount Apple wants. Rogers gets a shipment once a week or so. Those shipments are for walk-ins & reservations. They take half for the walk-ins & the other half for the reservation.

I am happy people are starting to get theirs phones. Yes it was a long wait but it was worth it.
I've Been Here Awhile

So I called Rogers to see if I could get an update on my reservation.  I reserved it on the 14th or 15th of October... and have been in progress since October 21... (give or take a few days)

They couldn't give me an update... I'm waiting for a 16g white.  They advised I go to apple directly since they are more likely to have more stock.  Called every apple near me.. none of them have anything.  I've tried to use their reservation every night at 9 but still get all unavailables.

I thought I should share that the guy I was speaking to said the call centres were in stock with the 64g black.  So if that's the model anyone is waiting for, then call the call center and they will mail it to you.

Hope the reason the thread has died down is because everyone has received their phones!!! Crossing my fingers it comes soon! I ordered cases off of ebay... cases arrived but still no phone!!! so sad 😞 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I for one still haven't received my phone and don't expect it very soon. I reserve mine thru Business reservation on Oct 14 for a 16g black at 705 and in progress the next day but have been sitting at 593 since Oct 24. It seems like they are not shipping anything out (at least for the model I ordered) for the past 2 weeks. It is getting very frustrating.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I reserved my Iphone 4S 32G black on 22nd October and was at 2186 have dropped to 63 since 1st November and there is no change in the movement. I am not sure if Apple is not delivering the phones or is it a mess at Rogers? One of my friends was able to upgrade to Iphone 4S 32G black with Bell with no wait. This wait is just frustrating, I was speaking with Wireless Wave rep in Costco who advised that they will be selling the Iphone 4S from 7th November.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@finplng 

Not a rogers problem. It just takes time. Based on your #, maybe another week or 2?  Just my guess

You can always try your bet at the apple.ca site

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc

i don't know how reliable the business reservation list is... as i posted in the other thread, mine still shows that i'm at #406 despite the fact that the phone shipped and according to their tracking number, it should be delivered today...

have you tried calling them? i didn't call them at all until sunday and the girl i spoke with told me that the phone was ready to be shipped next day (monday).... i dont know if she did anything to make that happen, or if it would have shipped regardless
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@streetcarp

What model / color did you order?

Who did you call ? 18667272141 or track and trace dept?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ya, that's the number i called...

i ordered the 16gb white model. reserved originally on october 18th

hope that helps
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@streetcarp

Good for you, happy someone has it!!!

I reserved on the buisness on the OCT 18 and in progree "pre-fulfillment" on the 21st. started at 1092 and only down to 975 now!

ordered teh 16gb black which is probably the most popular. 

i saw your note and tried to call and the girl on the phone wouldnt even look up my oder, i asked, but she just said they are out of stock and have no updates.

sucks, hope i get it before Dec...