cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on reservation

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the iPhone 4S be available on the Rogers online reservation system?

Thanks

-Paul

***edited labels***

1,518 REPLIES 1,518

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
@jay. What do you want me to say?.. a lot of people have the same issue as you. You are not the first or last one. Either its Rogers mistake or UPS. I can not help you with that seeing as i do not work at Rogers.

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone here receive shipment email for black 16gb the last 2 days as I am sitting at 59x since Oct24 and not moving at all. Wondering Rogers is not getting any shipment for black 16gb for the last 2 weeks or I am being ignored...

jay202392
I Plan to Stick Around
@meowmix I know, i was just a little angry at the time. sorry. I talked to Rogers and went to http://www.rogershelp.com/chat

If anyone else has the problem of their phone shipping to the wrong store, go on there. they will send the request for you to UPS to get it redirected to the correct store!

rkoshack
I Plan to Stick Around
Alright I'd like to know who reserved a 64gb white and if they've received it yet, when dod they get it, what place they were in line and when it changed to in progress.

I reserved the morning of Oct. 7th and was 640 or so in line. By the following week I had moved up to 320. On the 13th, the day before the 4S was released my status changed to in progress and remains in progress to this day...nearly a month since I reserved and 17 business days since it changed to in progress.

jay202392
I Plan to Stick Around

haha this just keeps getting better and better.

so i received the "congrats your phone is getting shipped to the store you chose" email from Rogers this morning saying it was shipped to my store in Toronto.

The UPS info says it was shipped and delivered to a store in Quebec.  I called the store and they said it arrived but had someone else's name on it, so its not mine it's theirs!  WOW thats incredible..

So i guess I lost my phone reservation!!

jay202392
I Plan to Stick Around
my store just called and said they have my phone.. . looks like the UPS tracking numbers are all switched up in the Rogers email. The rep at the store says this has happened a lot, almost every day. just a fyi, i got a black 32gb phone.. reserved originally oct.17

TripleTTTT
I Plan to Stick Around

The UPS says it's received but signed in Aurora.  Called the store and they said Aurora is their Head Office.  So I don't get this until Monday? 

Doesn't even make sense.

Same here, although mine ended up in oakville, Ontario, while I asked for it in coquitlam, BC. 

I got on the "live assistant" thing from above and they confirmed that it happened and "sent an email" to fix it...Now I have no way to track its progress or if this email did anything anyway..I will not be using their "reservation" service again and am seriously considering moving carriers.  To "drop the ball", first you have to carry it...

alib3
I've Been Here Awhile

I called about 10 stores in the durham region this morning with little luck. There were a couple third party dealers such one as one at Pickering towncenter that had 32gb black(not sure how many). There was also one in Whitby that had 1 64gb white. I was able to track down 1 16gb white at Oshawa center at wireless wave  which I picked up this morning. I think its better to go with the third party delaers like wireless wave and others as they are not apart of the reservation system. i just cancelled my reservation I was 1310 , I would have been been waiting a while and the apple reservations site always crashes. Good Luck everyone ! 

missc84
I'm Here A Lot

I made a reservation through the business system...was waiting two weeks and was at #1091 and moving 1-2 #'s/day. I ended up going to best buy and had no problem doing the hardware upgrade! I got a white 16 gb

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around
@missc84
So you are saying bestbuy can do corporate hardware upgradge?

yup, I just had to provide my employee ID and email

leethc
I Plan to Stick Around
Did they have to call rogers corporate dept to confirm your eligibilty because i would like to go tomorrow but rogers corporate dont open weekend.

kit2345
I Plan to Stick Around
@leethc,

I've been #17 since the 24th for the black 16gb and my reservation is still "open"...!!!! I am thinking Rogers has a lot of demand for those which is why I am not going anywhere fast. I'll wait until Monday to see what happens though.. 😞

The person who was helping me called someone, but i don't think it was corporate. He just typed my info into the computer.

streetcarp
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm pretty sure it is dependent on your specific corporate plan... mine does not allow me to do any upgrades in stores (i have gone to rogers plus stores, wireless wave stores, etc. and all of them get a message on my account that says i must call my plan administrator, and it prohibits them from making any sort of changes)...

okiedokie
I Plan to Stick Around

Phone is at my local store for pick up so I can go in, and pick it up on Monday

10 business days from the time I lost my wait list number (in progress) to shipped.  Orginally reservered the 32G Black first day of launch, 

This was for Ontario 

What I would suggest if you are not in a hurry just wait and order later, Apple now has to put a fix on the new ones they are sending out as iOS5 has a flaw that is lowering battery life, 

Plus if you are not a mac user seriously get get the Samsun Galaxy it is way cooler. 

ace74
I Plan to Stick Around

or u can do what i read here in a post about going to future shop etc to get one .i called a couple stores a couple said the had none then some said yes but only 64 in black .then finally richmond hill had 16 gig white last one ,so i drove an hour and it was still there.big thank u to kim workin there.so ive been trying previously with rogers reservation sys,apple reserv sys- on the phone with both companys & even tried to order online from store with two week delivery but was told they cant send me locked phone to rogers or anything to do with plans .they only sold unlocked .long story try future shop     etc.

TuanJTran
I've Been Here Awhile

hey does it matter what time zone we in, do i have to wait until 9pm pst or  something? about the 9PM thing.

ace74
I Plan to Stick Around
yea the reservation sys is supposed to start at 9 but id try just before 9just in case .but i didnt have any luck.

soondai14
I Plan to Stick Around

was there any ppl that were able to get iphone 4s without paying 40 bucks to reserve a phone?