iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@meowmix I know, i was just a little angry at the time. sorry. I talked to Rogers and went to http://www.rogershelp.com/chat

If anyone else has the problem of their phone shipping to the wrong store, go on there. they will send the request for you to UPS to get it redirected to the correct store!
I'm a Regular

Alright I'd like to know who reserved a 64gb white and if they've received it yet, when dod they get it, what place they were in line and when it changed to in progress.

I reserved the morning of Oct. 7th and was 640 or so in line. By the following week I had moved up to 320. On the 13th, the day before the 4S was released my status changed to in progress and remains in progress to this day...nearly a month since I reserved and 17 business days since it changed to in progress.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

haha this just keeps getting better and better.

so i received the "congrats your phone is getting shipped to the store you chose" email from Rogers this morning saying it was shipped to my store in Toronto.

The UPS info says it was shipped and delivered to a store in Quebec.  I called the store and they said it arrived but had someone else's name on it, so its not mine it's theirs!  WOW thats incredible..

So i guess I lost my phone reservation!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my store just called and said they have my phone.. . looks like the UPS tracking numbers are all switched up in the Rogers email. The rep at the store says this has happened a lot, almost every day. just a fyi, i got a black 32gb phone.. reserved originally oct.17
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The UPS says it's received but signed in Aurora.  Called the store and they said Aurora is their Head Office.  So I don't get this until Monday? 

Doesn't even make sense.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same here, although mine ended up in oakville, Ontario, while I asked for it in coquitlam, BC. 

I got on the "live assistant" thing from above and they confirmed that it happened and "sent an email" to fix it...Now I have no way to track its progress or if this email did anything anyway..I will not be using their "reservation" service again and am seriously considering moving carriers.  To "drop the ball", first you have to carry it...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I called about 10 stores in the durham region this morning with little luck. There were a couple third party dealers such one as one at Pickering towncenter that had 32gb black(not sure how many). There was also one in Whitby that had 1 64gb white. I was able to track down 1 16gb white at Oshawa center at wireless wave  which I picked up this morning. I think its better to go with the third party delaers like wireless wave and others as they are not apart of the reservation system. i just cancelled my reservation I was 1310 , I would have been been waiting a while and the apple reservations site always crashes. Good Luck everyone ! 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I made a reservation through the business system...was waiting two weeks and was at #1091 and moving 1-2 #'s/day. I ended up going to best buy and had no problem doing the hardware upgrade! I got a white 16 gb

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@missc84
So you are saying bestbuy can do corporate hardware upgradge?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

yup, I just had to provide my employee ID and email