iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Yes 32G Black 4S

In progress since Oct 24th shows shipped as of this morning a tracking number provided showing it is expected shortly at the store however the very clear email from Rogers indicates 4 business days  

Email sent this to me this morning, switched from in progress to shipped at 8am this morning 

9 full business days in progress, 

Orginally resevered online Oct 14th, 2011 the day of the launch, 

Order on UPS shows

Mississauga, ON, Canada 11/04/2011 1:43 Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 11/04/2011 1:13 Departure Scan Concord, ON, Canada 11/03/2011 22:22 Origin Scan Canada 11/03/2011 20:31 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Concord is where Rogers is processing the product, 

Misssissauga is the UPS depot so as of this very early Nov 4th just past midnight the truck from concord arrived,  it is sorted here and then sent out to delivery on the smaller trucks.   

I hope this info helps people understand the process and giving some hope to everyone that is waiting for a device.  From speaking directly with Apple if you order it online this is a similar timeline for delivery,  If you reseve for pick up at the store it can be faster but that is not always possible,  

I will let everyone know when I get a call from the store to let me know to go in and pick up the device,   If Rogers was a little more detailed in the process it would be more enjoyable.   For those that have a device that is working you should be patient, for those that have a hardware issue that is something that is more serious, and I share your discomfort,  I have had to voice dial for the last week no working key board on my blackberry. 

Remember that the 6G data offer is still there for 30 dollars per month they continued it after the orginal expiry date of Oct 31st so for those still in the queue you can get this till November 30th and I am sure that if the phones are still backed up they will extend but you need to speak with someone at Rogers if it is getting closer to the end of November as they wont know till then ! 

I will post again to show my progress, rememeber more info we share with each other the easier it is,  indicate phone waiting for, and timelines,  just saying you got your phone means very little we need to know the model etc 16-32-64 and color.  

Just saying but we can help each other if Rogers is not willing to provide the info to make it easier for everyone!. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ahahaha... typical...   the Rogers email says its being shipped to my store in Toronto, but the UPS tracking says its being shipped to Quebec.  What can I do?!?!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Might I add to what @okiedokie said,

I ordered Oct 22. In progress Oct 31 and today (Nov 4) I got a shipping notice.

I hope I get it today, but maybe thats wishful thinking

But just as I thought, start to finish is about 2-3 weeks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

make sure it says the right location on UPS tracking link
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jun

Do you mind tell us what model and color did you order?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ jay Yup, location is correct. I hope you dont have to go through the fiasco that some others are going through 

@leethc I ordered 32 GB White 

And to everyone else, this is how I've been the past week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTYri2KGEE

Simpson's...it has something for every situation

I Plan to Stick Around

so i called Rogers and talked to many people including retentions... they all say its too bad...  what the **bleep**.  screwed over.  was sent to the store in Valleyfield Quebec... not where I live in Toronto.

MeowMix, what do you have to say about that?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was finally shipped this morning via UPS, ordered the 32GB Black model.

I'm guessing it will arrive this afternoon if there are no delays?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@jay. What do you want me to say?.. a lot of people have the same issue as you. You are not the first or last one. Either its Rogers mistake or UPS. I can not help you with that seeing as i do not work at Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone here receive shipment email for black 16gb the last 2 days as I am sitting at 59x since Oct24 and not moving at all. Wondering Rogers is not getting any shipment for black 16gb for the last 2 weeks or I am being ignored...