iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Best Buy at Weston Road and Hwy 7 in Vaughan, Ontario.

I've Been Around

Just found this Forum after being on the "in progress" list for 12 business days now.  With what I can imagine is about 137 pages of complaints about how terrible this reservation system is, has there been any response from Rogers?

I now look forward to buying an iPhone 5 from Bell when my contract is out in 1-1/2yr. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

LOCATED a BLACK 64GB at the Rogers Plus at Dundas and Yonge.

I was there at lunch time and they said there is ONE available.

I'm waiting on a white 16GB, so if anyone is looking for a 64GB black, give them a call to see if they still have it.

I Plan to Stick Around

They imposed a 30 month minimum..which ends January, now they make everyone wait..

I'm tired of waiting too, no point calling and complaining..these monkeys can't do anything..

@tmoult wrote:
Almost 12 days now for "in progress" black 32 gb in van. pretty tired of waiting.

I Plan to Stick Around

well... I tried Apple...  got to screen of the store i chose, clicked on the model i wanted.. went to sign in screen... and website crashed.. and then i didnt get it...  sigh....  one day.  almost makes me want to wait for the 5 now...  sooo much hype for the 4s.. when it was bashed after it was announced.. haha.   i called 8 rogers plus and 5 best buy/futureshops.. no one had black 32 gb Rogers.  this Rogers reservation system is total garbage.  in progress for 2 weeks now.  online billing says the $40+tax is due in a few days. im not paying it! 

I Plan to Stick Around

oh and most stores didnt have any at all...  one had a 16gb white..  thats it...  too much time wasted just trying to replace my broken 3.5-year old blackberry.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jay202392

Same thing happened to me too! Picked the model, put in my id/password, went to click the checkout button, but  it crashed and woudnt go forward. Sooo excited for a few seconds but I guess it wasnt meant to be 😛 

Ahh well, the waiting continues. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I'm at 18 as well. 

I've Been Here Awhile

For all the naysayers that call everyone crazy on this board for wanting to be the first with an iPhone 4s, this isn't about that. This is about a ridiculous system that leaves you dangling "in progress" for 2 weeks while distributing phones to people behind you in the list, and who don't know how to distribute or communicate with their stores. Meanwhile, telus and bell iPhones are stock on the shelf. ALL HAIL THE APPLE.CA RESERVATION SYSTEM! Got in at 9:01, ordered phone, picking up tomorrow. 1 more cancellation to throw back in the pot. Good luck guys!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, an update for everyone.  Just got the e-mail that it was shipped!  after 2 weeks of In Progress.  I'm hoping it gets sent to the right place now.   I'm hoping others get the shipping email today too!!