iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

No the refund of the $40 goes to you once you get the email that it has been shipped. The store has nothing to do with the $40 fee.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ummm, whats the point of the $40 if they are just going to give it back to you? 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The $40 fee is to secure you a device.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@sony

you should just go to apple at polo park at 5 35ish and you can get an iphone in an hour or so..i was waiting for rogers for the past 2 weeks abd i went today and i got the phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered one via Apple.ca for pick up at the Apple Store (Polo). I hope it comes in tomorrow. My current smartphone is on its last legs. And if all fails. I'll try walking in around 5. Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just looking to share out of frustration:

Reserved black 64GB iPhone 4S on October 13. Was ~3700 in queue.

Made it to "In Progress" on October 24.

Nothing since then, and all the Vancouver area Apple stores have read all models as "Unavailable" consistently since I became aware of that option several days ago, even shortly after 9pm.

The local Rogers store where it will be eventually delivered has received only a dozen iPhones for non-Reservation System customers.

What really angers me is that my sister walked into a Telus store in the same small suburban town on October 21st and picked up a 4S. They had a significant supply of every model except black 16GB in stock at the store, available for walk-ins off the street.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I almost got one reserved through Apple at 9:01 pm but the session timed out while waiting for the confirmation, then the site went down temporily due to heavy traffic.  I guess I will try again tonight.

If you have a business plan you can still get a phone as a hardware upgrade  from the Apple store can't you?

I Plan to Stick Around

I read someone says earlier that Apple store did not handle corporate HUP and that is why I didn't bother to try but if you are successful please let me know.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The Apple store cannot do business upgrades,  tried that no luck, it is personal upgrades and new personal activaions at the apple store 

ps I have been in progress for a 32G Black since Oct 24th in Ontario waiting for it to be shipped to a store in Oakville Ont, 

If you have a personal line that is up for a hardware upgrade you can try the Apple store I had tried there and did have luck reserving only having to cancel as they cannot do corp emp plans or business plans,

My patince is running really thin on this they should never show in progress until they are putting it in a box gives people false hope.  Having a wait list number is a much better way at least you know how many people are ahead of you, 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around