iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I know how you feel.. I've been in progress for a 32g black one too! I reserved on Oct.17th and been In Progress since the 25th. I don't think we'll ever get it.
I've Been Here Awhile

just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them...

my 64gb black 4s was in progress for about 9 days, but it was noted as shipped yesterday.  i got the tracking number and it says it left concord, ON and was sent to kingston.  the latest status says that it has been delivered...in kingston.  i am in toronto.  is there a processing thing in kingston that it gets sent to before it goes back to toronto, or did the process get messed up?

I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved a black 32g on October 9th.

Started at #4111.

Went "In Progress" October 20th.

Still "In Progress".

I am so happy with Rogers.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I want to di the reservation for me and for my husband. but rogers keep on passing me to another rogers? Please help me how to make the reservation online???

I Plan to Stick Around

Like vdeleo still "in progress" for black 32 for many days now.
I've Been Around

Finally got "shipped" status. Was sent an incorrect tracking number by rogers and now im being told we dont know...we cant find it...blah blha blah UPS says rogers messed up so I call rogers back and get absolutley 0 help. Customer service line for their tracking department is very rude aswell. Where can I find this number! lol 

I've Been Here Awhile

mattymaclellan

Im pretty sure the process got mixed up. Im in southern ontario, i was excited that i got the shipped confitmation mail. I checked the tracking number only to discover that my phone is in Calgary Alberta...............

Called Rogers and they are investigating, it will take 72 hours to hear back from them in regards to what happened. The customer rep asked if i picked Alberta as my delivery location, this totally stunned me, i told her no i picked the store closest to me here, she even asked me if I was sure.... and i said of course i am sure, why would i travel 2000KM to get a new phone?

Long and short of is the following, once they investigate they need to get the phone back, once that happens I have to re reserve my phone again!!!!! LoL.....

I am really not impressed with this. I know many others on the forum here have had similar experiences.

I Plan to Stick Around

What's great is that the iphone 4s is launching in 15 new countries on November 11.  Now Rogers may get even less shipped to them.... this just gets worse.  

http://www.bgr.com/2011/11/01/iphone-4s-launches-in-hong-kong-south-korea-13-other-countries-on-nove...

I Plan to Stick Around

@isnsolutions

Wow, that REALLY sucks! I hope you are not going to have to go through the pre-ordering process again.

I've Been Here Awhile

i called customer service re: the shipped phone this morning.  they told me i had to go into the store to see what was going on.  the store told me i was SOL - they didn't know why the phone was in kingston, nor which store it was at in kingston.  i was told i can no longer use the online reservation system and i was unable to reserve a phone in store.  they just told me to go to stores and keep checking though that would take a while because i was looking for a 64gb black phone.

i left and called customer service again...they were less than helpful.  they put me through to the shipping dept - also less than helpful.  i was sent back to customer service and i asked to speak to customer retention.  within 5 minutes i had a 64gb black 4s reserved set up to ship directly to my home address.  hopefully the problem is solved.