iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@kamal89

Go reserve it at the apple.ca store 

http://www.apple.com/ca/retail/iphone/

I've Been Here Awhile

but can i get the upgrade price from apple as a rogers customer ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@kamal89

I dont know what the upgrade price is, but go to page 128 and 129 of this thread. I asked a few questions with responses that might help you out. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, it helped a lot 🙂 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Does the Apple Store reservation ONLY work for NEW activations or it does for upgrades as well?  If it does, how do they know whether you are eligible for an upgrade and etc?

I Plan to Stick Around

Just in case anyone is still wondering about Rogers pre-order system, it seems like the whole process (from time of reserving to the time when you pick up the device) takes about two weeks. This is based on info other members have provided and also mine, which at this stage, just turned to "in progress" and I am at the 1 week mark. I expect to get shipping notice probably Thursday or Friday.....hopefully!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Apple will do New Activations & upgrades. Apple can get into Any carriers network that uses the iphone & can see if you are eligible to get a upgrade & what not. You are able to reserve a iphone & once you get t they ask you what you want to do ( meaning if you want to buy it outright, new activation & if its for a upgrade).
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been in progress for a 32G Black 4S for 6 business days at this point,   I was 1044 when I went into progress on the 24th of October, 

I am curious to know if anyone has gotten a 32G 4S if they ordered it after the 14th of October which was when I reserved mine, 

I am in Ontario, 

I am trying to understand why others are getting theirs,  maybe there are more 16G units etc 

thanks 

I Plan to Stick Around

If you are reserving thru Business reservation system, then I think you may have a long time waiting as I am stuck at 59x since Oct25 and I have been "in progress" since oct 14. By the way it is a black 16gb.

I've Been Here Awhile

This is now so ridiculous I have to vent. I reserved on oct. 14 to be in the 38xx for a 32g black. Was in progress since oct. 24. I have been waiting VERY patiently until today when I see posts of people with higher numbers who were "in progress" for much less time get their phone ahead of me. WHAT KIND OF STUPID RESERVATION SYSTEM IS THIS WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN DISTRIBUTE IN NUMERICAL ORDER?!?!? STILL WAITING "IN PROGRESS" ROGERS!