iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Hmm weird mine says that.

Even so Confirming can also mean buy calling in or getting a call from them. The email just tells you its been shipped out. do not listen to them saying that. just wait till the phone call.

If you want you can give them a call & see what they say over the phone? if they say its here & to pick it up then ask for the name of the person you are speaking to & tell them you are on your way to pick it up.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What does it mean by "next day" on the apple.ca reservation page? 

Do they tell you that you have to come in at a specific time or just anytime during that day? or can it also be reserved for another day as well?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ Jun

This is from the reservation system from Apple.ca

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/how-to-buy/

"Reserve iPhone 4S from 9:00 p.m. tonight. Available unlocked or with a carrier contract (both upgrades and new activations) for in-store pick up tomorrow. iPhone 4S with a carrier contract is also available at the Apple Store for walk-in purchase on a first-come, first-serve basis."

Next day means if you reserve it tonight after 9pm you will get it tomorrow. You will have to enter your info & get a email or a phone call from them to go get it tomorrow.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I finally got access to my reservation status...1097 in progress (prefulfillment) whatver that means. Guess i'll be waiting awhile.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did received yesterday morning my confirmation from UPS, did go to the store I used for the reservation, told meto wait for a callo, call Rogers at 4 dept and everyone pass the puck to each other, even one of rogers Reps told me that it's my responsability to verify with UPS for where my Phone is... So at the end nobody know where is my phone and I have to wait for a Phone call for my Iphone who is delever already in Montreal but nobody know exaclty when I will have it !!!!!!! WOW Bravo Rogers with you Customers service and Reservation system

Daniel

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status has been In Progress for 8 days and counting.  I am ecstatic.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

White 16GB

The painful wait is over for me. Just wanted to contribute to the thread as people's posts of them receiving their iPhone 4S gave me hope that some day I'll get mine too.

Ordered Oct 14, #7798 Open

In progress Oct 20

Shipped Oct 26

Delivered Oct 27 and picked it up at the store I specified (Markham, ON)!

Hang in there! I haven't stopped playing with the phone. I upgraded from an iPhone 3G. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

when i receieved my email i went in and the manager of my rogers store (center mall hamilton ontario) personally came out to activate and do everything with the phone, aslo threw a free case in because of how long i waited. i didnt have to wait for a phone call or anything. that was for my gf phone, mine is still in progress hopefully this week for me

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, looks like the wait is going to be over for me soon.

I reserved my white 16gb iphone on Oct. 17th. through the business centre

Open Status for 1 day

In progress Pre-fulfillment until October 25th

In progress activation for until October 27th

Shipped on October 28th

As per UPS, delivery is for Oct. 31st. 

I thought this day would never come! I honestly thought I'd be waiting another 2 weeks

If your still waiting, hang in there!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@hakb. That's good 🙂 glad to hear you have your new toy 🙂