iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@MeowMix, I would love to do this, but every store i've phoned doesn't have one in stock.
I just checked my status, it went down from 58 to 57... still open status.... oh woe is me 😞
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So, an update...

I got a call this morning from the store I wanted the phone delivered to, and they told me my phone was in and ready for pickup. Seems odd that I was given a tracking number to see the delivery progress to a location that wasn't the final destination, but seeing as how the rest of this process has been sketchy at best, I'm not surprised at all.

I walk to the store to pick up my phone, which is about 10 minutes away from my office, only to find out that the system is down and my order can't be processed.

Shocked? Not at all.

Annoyed? Beyond belief.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@WayneXJoseph 

Maybe you should camp out at a Rogers or Apple store to see when your particular iphone will be available. 

It's probably better than complaining, sitting on the computer, and hitting the refresh button to see if the site has updated your status 😛

Plus, I don't know about the Rogers store, but its fun to be in the Apple store haha

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jun, Apple store is fun. however, all the stores here are sold out of the iPhone 4s, and i haven't found any that have the 32GB Black. I have been trying to do reservation through the apple store (which is the only way to buy it) but they have all been showing unavailable for ALL of the phones.

I just changed the delivery location to an "Exclusive Rogers Dealer" so hopefully this helps speed up the process (Closer to my house regardless)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@WayneXJoseph - True story, me and my father went in last week to a rogers store, no reservations, just stepped in to see if any were in stock. At first, he said no, but after a bit, he said "another store" had the 64 GB white, which my father wanted, and a 32 GB black, which I didnt want (I wanted 32 GB white). At the end, my dad got his 64 GB white and i reserved my 32 GB white at the Rogers site. We are new to post-paid so maybe that made a difference haha. But anyway, this was at Fairview Mall in Toronto, just in case you're curious 😛

Maybe you'll get lucky and find some1 who cancelled their order and its just sitting on the shelf. 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've Tried to call locations for any cancellations and of course theres nothing for the one i want 😞

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

My status went to "In Progress" for two days... then suddenly changed back to "In Progrees (Pre-Fulfillment)"

My reservation number dropped a couple hours ago down to 384 as well, but now its JUST jumped back to 414. 

Whats up with that????

I reserved my White 16GB 4S through the Rogers Business Reservation site.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm glad to say that my reservation status shows "IN PROGRESS"... there is no number, is it safe to assume that it is probably being shipped sometime this week?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly wayne it takes about a week for it to get shipped. The patterns have shown that.

You will most likely get your phone some time next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowMix, ah good to know. I was hoping to get it by the 31st because of my billing cycle, but I guess there's no real harm in 1 week. I'm just glad I'm finally going to be getting a new phone (I've been using the original bold 9000, the past couple of years)