iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Joel52 is right. Each specific device has its own reservation queue. I reserved yesterday morning for a white 32GB and I am, as of this moment, #392. 

Am I getting ahead of myself to think that I might get it sometime this week?

I went to the stores (Rogers, Best Buy, Futureshop) this weekend to see if any of them had the 32 GB white in stock. Rogers said they had no stock, but when I went to FS and BB, they said they don't have ROGERS iphone's, but from looking at the shelves, I could see some laying there, which I was assuming was with a other carrier's. For as much ppl who hate Rogers, its interesting to know that Rogers is probably the #1 carrier to go with for iphone contract, judging by the stock availability from FS  and BB. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If I'm 230th "open" status for a Black 32gb do you guys think theres any chance of me getting it this week?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Jun,

I also went to check if there is any stocks for Rogers and BB said I have no luck with Rogers but with Telus and Fido! So, the one you saw at the BB must be these carriers I think. I don't know if I should reserve the iphone4s at this Rogers HP or just keep looking at any of the stores like BB, FS, or any shops like that... I really love to have the iphone4s with the My10 Promotion plan and keep my fingers crossed to find it before the promotion ends up!!

Good Luck for all of us!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh, wow, nice timing for replying! 

Well, you can always register online with Rogers and then if you get it in a store before the online one ships, then you can cancel. 

Im no expert at any of this stuff but Im assuming the online reservation queue will move faster because many people already got their hands on the phone last week, so maybe the reservation process will move more faster. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ juan. The ones that have had their phones from last week do not have a number anymore. Once your status goes into IN PROGRESS you lose the number. The number now goes to someone else that is higher then you.

Also best buy and future shop here in Scarborough do sell Rogers phones but do not have any stock of the iPhone 4S. They are waiting for them to come in sometime this week.

Also even if you reserve it and your status changes to IN PROGRESS and you got one from just walking in the store, all you have to do is wait till it says shipped and the $40 will auto go back into ur account and all u have to do is call the store and tell them u do not want it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved mine on Sunday Oct 16, started at number 5000+. It dropped dramatically to 290 on Tuesday then went to IN PROGRESS on Wed and still says that today. Hopefully tomorrow it will switch to shipped and I will get it before the end of the week. I ordered black 16gb.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you serious....? I started 1370.. I reserved the first day of reservation.....And I am only 237 now. How did you start at 5000, 2 says after the iPhone was already available and get "in process" status??? I live Toronto, it's not like I live in some small town. I do not understand how you can sincerely pass me that much when you reserved well after a week after me..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow Im only at 372 and still open. This has been since the 19th of october. Just on friday I was 377 WHooopppieee!!!  And This is for a 16gb White IPhone 4s

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

- I ordered White 32gb on Oct 18th at 11am I was #2600 in line
- By Thursday Oct 20th my status changed to "In Progress" in the morning.
My status is still IN Progress, I'm hoping it will change to shipped fairly soon, when it does, I'll try to remember to post back. Good Luck everyone.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wow! a forum for customers to complain about poor service with no repsonses from the company?? What an effective tool....

Much like your Device Reservation....  Why charge and offer a service if there is not clear benefit?  Especially to all your loyal customers who have reserved a new device, only to be disappointed by your service.

I too have been "in progress" for days.... 

So... did Rogers not order enough of the best selling smartphone....

or are they more focused on the potential sales to new customers and are supplying stock to the stores when they can rather than supplying reserved devices for unhappy loyal customers....

........  Thanks again for the forum to vent to other customers. 🙂