iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Ordered on the 16th at night. was over 3000 and today dropped from 591 to 191 then to in-progress. Personally I think the system is **bleep**ed up because every time the number went down it was by exactly 100, or exactly 1 (a cancel). But w.e expecting it soon.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So at some point your place in line will drop quicker?  I'm in a queue and am presently 818 out of 1280.  In four days I dropped 18 places or 4.5 places a day.  At this rate I will not get my phone until sometime in April 2012.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

how long does it take once your status changes to IN PROGRESS?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status changed to "in progress" the day after I put in the order but I was still 840th in line.  Not sure how this all works.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wouldn't be surprised if Roger's put everyone into the In Progress status so we don't get discouraged and buy one from Apple. It's not as easy to cancel the reservation once you're In Progress.

I've Been Here Awhile

it said i was 61st 4 hours ago then 2 hours later it said in progress, however i was 3000th something when i ordered on october 12th, i called and they said its at the head post office and they will call me when they have it... does that mean 3-4 days ?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My white 16g has been in progress since Sunday! The black which was ordered on my dads line took 5 days from when it went in progress! I am hoping I get mine tomorrow! I go in for surgery next week and would really like my phone soon! What has been other peoples wait time with same phone once been in progress? I am Regina.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

here is my story, reserved a white 16gb 4S but the store received a black 64gb with my phone# on it so obviously rogers sent the wrong phone, called the customer service right away but got no help, the rep was rude, got transfer to the manager, gotten worse, the manager hang up on me! called back another rep asked me to go after Apple saying that the phone was shipped directly from Apple. Left the store without the 4S, went to Apple store, told the manger my story, the manager told me that he couldn't help since Apple don't ship products to Roger's customers but he offered to contact Roger's rep for me later. Today got no contacts from either Rogers or Apple, I guess I am not going to get the phone any time soon, don't even know who to ask for help now, anyone has similar experience can offer advise on what to do next? or any Rogers people can offer help? Thanks in advance. I am in Vancouver.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

With all the BS over this failed pre-order I don't even want my phone now and am switching to MTS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been stuck at In Progress for 3 days and by the sounds of it, everyone who was left on the waiting list had their status changed to In Progress on Wednesday.

I guess the good thing is by the time I get this phone, the iPhone 5 will be released and I'll be able to HUP for free.