iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Threaten to switch to Bell - typically they'll do anything they can to save you as a customer.  I did that and they waived my early upgrade fee of $60.

You'll probably end up with some kind of credit.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey markdgal,

I would like to assist you in resolving this. I have sent you a direct message requesting some additional information. You should have a little 1 beside the envelope under the search box, if you could please reply at your earliest opportunity I will do what I can to fix this for you.

Thanks,

@RogersAndrewNP
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What is the purpose of the "In-Progress" Status.  What does it mean?

The "Shipped" status means that it's been shipped from Rogers HQ (wherever that is) to your preferred location.

Am I correct?

Some have said that you can get a tracking number when the status is "Shipped" - is this true?

I read one post that their tracking number said it was at the Rogers location, when he went there they told the guy who had it on reservation that they have no more, walk-in customers bought them all...so again, epic fail for the reservation.  Has that happened to anyone else?

I'm "In-progress" now and I'm in London, ON

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Went from 1024 to in progress just a few hours ago for a black 32gig.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

same, but for a white 16g was at 835 and straight to in progress..

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

What are the chances I could just walk into a store an get a iphone 4S 16G without waiting for this stupid reservation system, or are the iphone actually all out of stock.... number 596 in MONTREAL.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

every rogers i've called in van is sold out right now, so im guessing its the same in montreal

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

my pre order for the black 64gb has been 602 for 2 days now, but my gfs 16gb white preorder has dropped from 2000 to in progress? wth rogers i was 3000 for mine and she was over 10000 how is she getting hers first?

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Your answer is right in your question:

Yours: 64GB

Hers: 16GB

Typically the smaller devices are more common as most people don't know/care for the larger sizes. Due to this they produce more of the smaller size as they are usually more in demand.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Here is my story. On Oct 7th my 32 fb white iPhone was ordered at 9 am est. the phone was around 800 on the list. On Thursday 13th it went to around 400 then around 236 Friday. This is where it stayed until Sunday when it switched to In Progress. I checked every day this week and today it went to shipped. When checking the tracking number it actually showed that it was delivered. Called the store here in Kanata and yes it was sitting there waiting for me. Got to the store at 6:45 and walked out at 8:00 pm with my iPhone. The only catch with pickup is that this store handles cable and cell and videos and only 2 people on staff. Each cell takes about 30 minutes to complete after going over all the details etc. After reading all the stories on here I didn't hold out much hope for getting the phone any time soon so was pleasantly surprised. Good luck to those who are stil waiting.