iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

i ordered a white 32gb and a 16gb at 7:30am on the 7th

it was in progress on the 13th

and just changed shipped on the 17th it said that it has been delivered when i checked on the 18th at like 5pm

i went to the store, they said they havent received it.. 

then they checked ad i have to pay 300 early upgrade fee -.- and since i have reservred 2 phones, to cancel one

i had to call rogers... even though the FAQ said to call the store...

I Plan to Stick Around

mukica - I would have re-reserved another iphone 4s BUT the reservation system will NOT allow it. It shows ny account/telephone number already received an iphone 4s. Both Rogers customer care - 3 x reps and a manager and 2 Live onLine support reps state that the reservation system is not their responsiblity and it cannot be accessed, I am stuck without a new iphone 4s. The manager told me to call Apple and get an unlocked phone from them and register it with Rogers. The onLine support rep told to start calling around looking for an extra phone at one of the local stores in Windsor. That was a big failure - none are available anywhere in Windsor.

No one cares at Rogers. The customer is always wrong. The reservation system is a complete mess. No one seems capable of owning up to the problem.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Markdgal I didn't know about your whole story until went back to you previous posts. I thought the shipment was for the online reservation.  Hopefully you get your phone soon. Smiley Wink

To all you guys who are still "In Progress", my reservation still states "In Progress" online but I have just recieved a call from the store and they now have my white 16gb. Hopefully I get the 2nd phone soon.

I'm from the GTA. I ordered 16gb white and black on lauch day  Oct7th around 10pm EST and my rank was 4383 it dropped very quickly. "In progress" since Sunday October 16th. The store now have the white one and ready for pick up.

Goodluck!

I Plan to Stick Around

I just went from 2090 to 643 for an 32gb black 4s... Anyone else experience this? I wonder what the chance is now of receiving this anytime in Vancouver. Still "open" status.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Truth

I've Been Around

mine just went from 1783 to 35, but its still OPEN...really hope i get it this week

I Plan to Stick Around

Here is another example how major failure this reservation system has been. You know all that smaller Rogers wireless stores which to all intend and purpose look like Rogers stored to any customer, have full Rogers branding, sell Rogers services only etc. Well my buddy reserved his iPhone and asked for it  to be shipped to closes store to his home which turns out to be one of those smaller Rogers stores. All beaming with excitement my buddy calls me today and says that he confirmed through UPS tracking number that phone was delivered so let’s go and get it. Off we went and surprise surprise store clerk tells us phone is not here, then she went on to explain that yes phone was delivered but as per procedures it was delivered to their headquarters and it will take few days until it gets shipped here. Dumbfounded my buddy asks, Rogers HQ? and clerk goes oh no we are not Rogers we are company so and so, what about big red sign saying Rogers Wireless on your front door we ask? There was no any other signs identifying this store as anything else as Rogers store. Anyway this company’s HQ is in Sudbury, ON and my buddy in Barrie, ON. Base on UPS tracking phone was shipped from Concord, ON so UPS truck drove past Barrie in order to get to Sudbury – how dumb is that?? This whole process remains me of women going through difficult labour, waiting days and hours until her bundle of joy finally “pops out”.

I've Been Here Awhile

zuzukiller

wow.. i had the exaact same experience yesterday

they said it'll arrive in a few days..

I Plan to Stick Around

I went from the mid 700's to In Progress for a white 32gb this morning.

I'm hoping for it by the weekend or next week at the latest. I hope that's reasonable to assume it'll arrive in that time.

I've Been Around

I had the same thing, except they gave the phone away to whoever came into the store before me!  I am furious I spent the time tracking it down only to find out that apparently it's STILL FREE FOR ALL.  What is the point of my reservation?!?!?!  

I am so cancelling my service with Rogers.  this is a waste of time.