iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I received my shipping notice today for my 2 iphone 4s black 16 gb. Both phone were reserved early morning on Oct 7. Both were less than 200 in the queue. Both went into “in progress” on Thursday Oct 13. I live in Windsor, ON. I hope they arrive at the store soon.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If your in the GTA then once it says shipped you should receive it within a day usually.  I'm in the westcoast so I won't be getting mine for 5 business days from the time it says shipped.  This is of course barring any screw ups by UPS and from what I've read, there seems to be a lot of that happening.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just reserved my iPhone 4s yesterday (monday the 17th) I was number 2594 last night, I now am 2550 today! I am so impatient I cannot wait to get my phone! I live in the waterloo region... anyone know if it will take past 2 weeks? My birthday is on the 7th so I wish to get it by then. 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I put in my reservation about the 2nd day and I was 1000.  I went down to 800 a day or two later then last Friday I was mid-200.  I checked yesterday and I was #3...I'm still the same today  😞

I live in London, ON.

It's going to be tight for you to receive it first week of November...depends on how many cancel their reservations after they pick-up their phone from walk-ins.

Did you know you can do that?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

1. Ordered a White 32GB iPhone 4S on Oct 7 around 7AM

2. Jumped from position 402 to position 86 on last Tuesday

3. Moved to "In Progress" last Thursday

4. Received the "Your device has been shipped" email this morning

5. Rogers store (Downtown Montreal) called me around 12pm to tell the iPhone has arrived

6. Picked it up around 5pm and it only took 5mn to activate.

7. Sent my $50 hardware upgrade mail-in rebate through "MyRogers" account.

Overall I've been very satisfied with the reservation process!!! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I submitted my iPhone reservation at 6:00 GMT (8:00 EST) on Oct. 07th.  I started off in position 691 and my position dropped steadily to 144 untill Monday morning my status read "In Progress". It has remained "In Progress fpr the last 2 days now and i've went into the store i am having it delivered to and I was told that the Phones are being sorted one at a time by position and store location. Complete Unorganized Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!! So angry...... I have a few friends that were further down in line than me that have had the phone for over 2 days now, and even more friends and family that casually walked into different carriers and recieved the phone immedietly. My confidence in Rogers is severly shaken......

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yikes! Yes some rogers stores only have the iPhone 4S through reservation, which is what all the stores in Cambridge are doing 😞

Hopefully I get my phone soon! I am so sick of my crappy blackberry 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just posted my story about my reserved iphone 4s. It was locked to ATT. I have been told there is nothing that can be done. I need to reserve again. Problem is I cannot even do that. My account will not accept as it states I have one. Store rep. 2 x customer service reps, 2 x technical service reps - All told me there is nothing they can do about the mix up and it is my problem to fix.

Screwed up company!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Markdgal I'm from the GTA. I ordered 16gb white and black on lauch day and my rank was 4383 it dropped very quickly. "In progress" since Sunday. I don't think yours will take long. It should be In progress soon.

If your status is "open,” your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

If your status is "in progress, we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

If your status is "shipped" your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose.

Here's an update from RedBoard:

http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/rogers-reservation-system-iphone-4s-update/

Goodluck!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Finally got my Phone! I started at #127 for 16gb white in ottawa. Moved up to #42 on oct 10. IN PROGRESS on oct 13. SHIPPED oct 17. Received it oct 18 at noon. Love the new phone 🙂