cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on reservation

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the iPhone 4S be available on the Rogers online reservation system?

Thanks

-Paul

***edited labels***

1,518 REPLIES 1,518

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Who ever said that we are lying about us getting our phones Friday is stupid. ( I know Rogers reps said it) I can verify that my store got my reservation phone Friday afternoon and I was called Friday at 6pm. ( I got my shipping email in the morning right after I got y iPhone from the same store) only about 400 or more iPhone were shipped Friday ( I do not know the actual number since I do not win for them lol) . If the store was near the warehouse then u did get the phone on Friday. Rogers reps do not know jack **bleep**. All they do is either say lies or try to cover them selfs up. The reservation system was a joke. I admit I did sign a 3 year deal but I will not do anything with this reservation anymore. Rogers needs to start informing their reps a bit more and give us straight info.

markdgal
I Plan to Stick Around

I would never state the name of the retention rep who argued with me. He was absolutely adamant that people on this forum were lying about receiving their reserved iphone 4s on Friday. He was also adamant that the iphones on the reserve list were being shipped in numerical order. I know of three posts that refute this idea of numerical order. When I told him this he again stated that this group of people were also lying. Seems that us loyal Rogers customers are a bunch of lairs. Sad case and really poor employees who would say that about Rogers's customers.

allenu
I've Been Here Awhile

markdgal, thanks just left them a message...

This is crazy it makes no sense why my phone would not be delivered to the store who's address is displayed IN THE RESERVATION SYSTEM!.

Fenom60
I've Been Around
My sister reserved the iphone 4s white 32gb at 6am when it started. Email says shipped, UPS tracking says delivered left at counter and signed by Shaun. When my sister go pick it up, they said no one called Shaun works there and told her that only 3 phones came in and they dont have her reservered phone. This is at the Rogers Plus
550 King St. N., Unit 5G
Waterloo, ON.
I believe there are roger staffs taking reserved phones for resale.

lxhunter
I Plan to Stick Around
Just got email saying my 4S 16 GB black is shipping to the Toronto store.
I started at #781

eurochick
I Plan to Stick Around

OMGG thank you so much for that post!! I just received the e-mail too for a black 16g original #1289..Finallyyyyyy!! It's suppose to be delivered by 12 noon today..crossing fingers i actually get my hands on it ! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Jaytheking69
I've Been Here Awhile
Same here. Finally it says shipped ! Looks like UPS is busy today! Hope UPS is on time. Maybe I'll have it in my hands tonight!

dannyd4u
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got emailed my track number and my phone will be at the store today at noon 16 gb white iphone 4S #723 ..Kitchener

whab
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered a White 32GB iPhone 4S on Oct 7 around 7AM. Jumped from position 402 to position 86 on Tuesday. Moved to "In Progress" last Thursday. Received the "Your device has been shipped" email this morning. Smiley Happy

lindsayp
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved my phone at 6am friday morning and STARTED at #96, then was "in progress" forever and just got my email this morning  saying it was shipped with no idea when it is going to arrive in the store. According to the tracking it has to get from Concord, ON to Toronto which isn't even that far but it is being held somewhere "Ready for UPS". How come ppl who are further down in the line are getting their phones with estimated arrival times? This is so unorganized! 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Lindsay you are most likely going to see the tracking info that its been with ups today or Tomorrow ( when ups picks it up from Rogers tonight) Remember its all up to what model & color you picked. Most likely UPS has not changed the tracking info on the website yet. UPS is knowen to take hours to show something on the tracking info. ( its not real time like they say it is)

lindsayp
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you! I'm going to call the store to check in case the UPS website is in fact not up to date.

I'm trying to be patient. 🙂 

eurochick
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call to pick up my iphone 16g 🙂 Good luck everyone! Hope you get yours real soon..

alexisonfire92
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine finally says in progress!!!  I ordered the saturday evening after the presale went up (the 8th).  started at 4500 or so.  happy!

raps27
I Plan to Stick Around

im 1801 for 16gb white...do you think i can get one this week?

DooBie604
I Plan to Stick Around

raps27:  Depends where you live.  If your in the GTA then quite possible...if your in the westcoast then no.

raps27
I Plan to Stick Around

im in the gta...i just hope i get one this week, my status is still OPEN

markdgal
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my shipping notice today for my 2 iphone 4s black 16 gb. Both phone were reserved early morning on Oct 7. Both were less than 200 in the queue. Both went into “in progress” on Thursday Oct 13. I live in Windsor, ON. I hope they arrive at the store soon.

DooBie604
I Plan to Stick Around

If your in the GTA then once it says shipped you should receive it within a day usually.  I'm in the westcoast so I won't be getting mine for 5 business days from the time it says shipped.  This is of course barring any screw ups by UPS and from what I've read, there seems to be a lot of that happening.

sarahduarte07
I've Been Here Awhile

Just reserved my iPhone 4s yesterday (monday the 17th) I was number 2594 last night, I now am 2550 today! I am so impatient I cannot wait to get my phone! I live in the waterloo region... anyone know if it will take past 2 weeks? My birthday is on the 7th so I wish to get it by then. 🙂

Keener-Alex
I Plan to Stick Around

I put in my reservation about the 2nd day and I was 1000.  I went down to 800 a day or two later then last Friday I was mid-200.  I checked yesterday and I was #3...I'm still the same today  😞

I live in London, ON.

It's going to be tight for you to receive it first week of November...depends on how many cancel their reservations after they pick-up their phone from walk-ins.

Did you know you can do that?