iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I just got emailed my track number and my phone will be at the store today at noon 16 gb white iphone 4S #723 ..Kitchener

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered a White 32GB iPhone 4S on Oct 7 around 7AM. Jumped from position 402 to position 86 on Tuesday. Moved to "In Progress" last Thursday. Received the "Your device has been shipped" email this morning. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved my phone at 6am friday morning and STARTED at #96, then was "in progress" forever and just got my email this morning  saying it was shipped with no idea when it is going to arrive in the store. According to the tracking it has to get from Concord, ON to Toronto which isn't even that far but it is being held somewhere "Ready for UPS". How come ppl who are further down in the line are getting their phones with estimated arrival times? This is so unorganized! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Lindsay you are most likely going to see the tracking info that its been with ups today or Tomorrow ( when ups picks it up from Rogers tonight) Remember its all up to what model & color you picked. Most likely UPS has not changed the tracking info on the website yet. UPS is knowen to take hours to show something on the tracking info. ( its not real time like they say it is)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you! I'm going to call the store to check in case the UPS website is in fact not up to date.

I'm trying to be patient. 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call to pick up my iphone 16g 🙂 Good luck everyone! Hope you get yours real soon..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine finally says in progress!!!  I ordered the saturday evening after the presale went up (the 8th).  started at 4500 or so.  happy!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

im 1801 for 16gb white...do you think i can get one this week?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

raps27:  Depends where you live.  If your in the GTA then quite possible...if your in the westcoast then no.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

im in the gta...i just hope i get one this week, my status is still OPEN