iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@mostachey wrote:
mine shipped last night and the store has it now, I was #313 in Vancouver. I went to pick it up and they told me "the system is over loaded, we have your phone but we can't activate it." I am so not impressed right now!

Hey mostachey,

I work for rogers in edmonton, and I know how frustrated you must be as a customer but I worked that morning and it was terrible. Everyone was trying to log and the system was just completely down. They should have been able to atleast put you in a list and call you once the phone was activated (what we did at our store). In some cases it did take up to 2 hours, but atleast they got their phones the same day. A lot of people just took the day off so most of them didn't mind coming back to pick up their phone. Did they not give you the option?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I think someone stole my reserved iphone 4s.

The ups tracking says shipped and delivered, and shows the guy who signed for it as "greg", when I went to the store they said they did not have my phone and that no one by that name works there. Rogers support has been unhelpful so far 😞

Does anyone know what could be happening? I was #380 and reserved as soon as reservations opened.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

allenu - try Rogers Redboard. It is monitored and hopefully someone there can help you. No promises.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/rogers-reservation-system-iphone-4s-update/comment-page-9/#comments

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Who ever said that we are lying about us getting our phones Friday is stupid. ( I know Rogers reps said it) I can verify that my store got my reservation phone Friday afternoon and I was called Friday at 6pm. ( I got my shipping email in the morning right after I got y iPhone from the same store) only about 400 or more iPhone were shipped Friday ( I do not know the actual number since I do not win for them lol) . If the store was near the warehouse then u did get the phone on Friday. Rogers reps do not know jack **bleep**. All they do is either say lies or try to cover them selfs up. The reservation system was a joke. I admit I did sign a 3 year deal but I will not do anything with this reservation anymore. Rogers needs to start informing their reps a bit more and give us straight info.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would never state the name of the retention rep who argued with me. He was absolutely adamant that people on this forum were lying about receiving their reserved iphone 4s on Friday. He was also adamant that the iphones on the reserve list were being shipped in numerical order. I know of three posts that refute this idea of numerical order. When I told him this he again stated that this group of people were also lying. Seems that us loyal Rogers customers are a bunch of lairs. Sad case and really poor employees who would say that about Rogers's customers.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

markdgal, thanks just left them a message...

This is crazy it makes no sense why my phone would not be delivered to the store who's address is displayed IN THE RESERVATION SYSTEM!.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My sister reserved the iphone 4s white 32gb at 6am when it started. Email says shipped, UPS tracking says delivered left at counter and signed by Shaun. When my sister go pick it up, they said no one called Shaun works there and told her that only 3 phones came in and they dont have her reservered phone. This is at the Rogers Plus
550 King St. N., Unit 5G
Waterloo, ON.
I believe there are roger staffs taking reserved phones for resale.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got email saying my 4S 16 GB black is shipping to the Toronto store.
I started at #781
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OMGG thank you so much for that post!! I just received the e-mail too for a black 16g original #1289..Finallyyyyyy!! It's suppose to be delivered by 12 noon today..crossing fingers i actually get my hands on it ! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here. Finally it says shipped ! Looks like UPS is busy today! Hope UPS is on time. Maybe I'll have it in my hands tonight!