iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

No you're not, you call the store its shipping to and tell them you do not want it, thats what it says on the FAQ on My Rogers. If the the rep at the store says no bla bla then speak to someone else, some of them are educated about the company they're working for, the one I went to both guys there knew almost everything and if they didn't they got Rogers on the phone instead of just saying "no, no, no, you're wrong".

I've Been Here Awhile

Ahh, alright. So if I was to go to the store tommorow and find an Iphone, I could tell them I do not want the phone even though it hasn't shipped(as of yet), and my 40 dollars will be refunded?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Yes, if it says "In Progress" or "Shipped" then you have to do it that way, if it still says "Open" you can cancel yourself on My Rogers. Either way the reservation charge is refunded, mine came back on the account <8 hours later.

I've Been Here Awhile

Alright. Thanks. Here's hoping there's one still around here somewhere.

I Plan to Stick Around

As i said before got a black 16g at a small Future shop in Niagara falls at 8pm last night. They still had one more Rogers one and lots from some other carriers. The girl knew nothing about the 6gB $70 plan though so she had to look it up. That was from stock they received on Fri. still. Even though I was out of contract it was $209 but there is supposed to a $50 upgrade credit on my bill. rogers said to call back if it doesn't show up. My contract says there will be $50 and I will have to fax that if it doesn't show up.

I'm Here A Lot

I missed the opportunity to buy one at a store on friday. I'm sure everything is sold out at this point... maybe they'll get another shipment on monday? The reservation system is a HUGE disappointment.

I Plan to Stick Around

Status has been "In Progress" since last Wednesday originally #1280 and still NOTHING!!!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I cancelled mine and went to Apple at WEM on launch day only had to wait about 20 minutes in line, I bought an unlocked on and will let my contract with Rogers run out.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is anybody as reserved an 16gb black iphone and was about 500-600 range tuesday night, and went ''in progress'' night before launch and now have is statue change to ''shipped'' because thats my case. I was 645 thursday and went to see if there was any progress to my reservation...suprisly i was in progress tuesday night before launch. But since that i'm still in progress i want to have an idea we'rethey at with the in progress reservation ...if your staute is now ''shipped'' tell me the number you was on october 13...I want this iphone

I Plan to Stick Around

@sebastienruel

Futureshop sells rogers phone or are they unlocked ? And when you say many iphone 4s, is it all models ? I really want a white one and I can't afford 32 or 64gb. Also, I must pay 70$ fee for early upgrade. Do futureshop handle early updates and activations and such thing ? Thanks