iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Barrie

I Plan to Stick Around

The only thing I learned from this experience is to not do it again. At least with Rogers. 

Rep says mine is on the way. Do I believe this? No. Cant really believe anything Rogers say so.

I'll wait patiently since I have no choice. All phones are gone (Toronto downtown).

I Plan to Stick Around

So you guys recommand me to go buy one at a Rogers store and then cancel my reservation ? I'm like 6700 or so on a white 16gb.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you find one sure, I will try to do that on Monday myself.

I Plan to Stick Around

I will try monday aswell, but I don't think there will be any left because I can't go to a Rogers store before 4pm. At this time i'm sure they're gonna be sold out. I've been told that here in Québec there are many white 16gb. I really hope so !

I Plan to Stick Around

I am sitting at #1335 OPEN status. been waiting for my 32 gb Black 4s..I am hoping by next Weds. at the latest. I am here in Regina.. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@tidge789

I bought a 32Gb Black in a FutureShop.. They had tons of iPhone 4s
I Plan to Stick Around

All these people just walking into stores and getting iPhone4s makes Rogers reservation system look like a joke especially when you reserved one and you did not get it.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thats why I went and canceled my reservation as the representitive was processing the upgrade for my 4S, got the money credited back on the account the same day.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My question is to everyone getting their Iphones in stores: You all must have cancelled your reservation before it got to " In Progress", right?

If I am at In progress, I basically gotta suck it up and wait for my reserved one, right?