iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

the $40.00 fee goes back to you once you device is shipped. It even says that in the email you get once its shipped. The Store rep would not know anything about it.They will tell you to call the Costumer service. They told me its been refunded once it was shipped ( in my cases i got the ship email & it said that my 40 will now be refunded back into my account since its shipped)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This whole reservation thing seem to be big failure. I would have assume that people who actually took time to reserve one will have fist digs at the devices but this is not the case and was waste of time. How is it that as some have reported here, you can just walk into some stores and get one you “Mr Reservation” are still waiting for one ???? Another huge disappointment brought to you by Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally caved and went to rogers plus this morning, I ended up getting the second last iphone there. This is the wrost "reservation" system ever, my UPS tracking doesn't even have a estimated delivery date. What was the point of staying up last friday to get 13th place resulting in nothing?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine shipped yesterday night and apparently is in Richmond (iPhone 4s 64GB Black)  going to Rogers store in Sevenoaks Mall.  I already went to the store on Friday and got one .. so i'll be cancelling this one coming (Estimated date of delivery was Monday by end of day).

LAME

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I wonder what they will do with the reserved ones that arrive at the store and then are cancelled bet they just drop them in reg. inventory instead of giving it to the next person. I went to a rogers today and the staff wasn't even interested in talking about the reservation system. I asked if their store got any in and he just shrugged his shoulders. He took my name to call if any come in and he told me to cancel my reservation-as if I will do that.

Did anyone get one at a Best Buy or Future Shop? I went to Telus and Fido but didn't have hours to stand around as every stall was swamped with people.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

This is bull**bleep** I have 8 months on my contract and am tempted to buy out and go with another carrier. My friend called Telus 2 days ago and he upgraded his phone Friday. I reserved 6am the day reservations went online and was #514 and have heard nothing. Unacceptable.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

im 7343 for 16gb white 4S :(... hoping by friday i get it

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't hold your breath I was 300 something when i reserverd white one now low 200 and no phone in sight. Rogers did not do us, reservation folks, any favours.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in the 7300's for a white 16G 4S too. I'm in Toronto. Where are you?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Seems in true Rogers fashion, the reservation phones were shipped to Uptown Communications head office. Luckily the manager of the Hillcrest store went there this morning and picked them up and called this morning. Went to the store at 10 a.m., he pulled out the,phone with my name on it and was out of there by 10:15. The miscommunication, lack of communication and overal lack of knowledge added more stress than needed. Lets hope this experience will help make the next reservation event better.