iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

how about #3000...still open

how about #3000...still open

I'm a Regular

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

If it's 'in progress' how do I cancel my reservation? Do I have to wait till it hits the store or our you guys calling Rogers?
I've Been Here Awhile

so at this exact moment (6:41PM PST) my reservation for a black 32GB is still sitting at # 1023, a status of open. At 5:30pm I walked into a futureshop and bought a black 64GB 4s without issue at all. dumb.

if it wasn't for the 6GB data plan I'm on (which thankfully was grandfathered with my renew), I would have gone to another carrier at this point.

And no apple care+ in canada? futureshop tried to sell me on their $12 a month warranty plan, what a joke.

I Plan to Stick Around

SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW.

Like many others, I received the email saying that my iphone has been shipped. I see the tracking information afterwards, it says dilivered and signed by the rogers employee. I go to pick it up, its "GONE". They don't know what happened to it. I call rogers, they cant help theyre like a bunch of amateurs. I call ups, ofcourse all they can say is "SHIPMENT DILIVERED". All I can do is buy the only iphone they have which is the 64 gb. All in all, it cost me 602$ instead of the 300 it was planned. I was number 13 on the reservation. 

Telling you this so you do not totally trust this stupid attempt of a CUSTOMER RELIEF SYSTEM.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

@Skyjumper wrote:
Walked into the store in Kingston, ON at 7:00 pm and they had a crapload left...

Hey Skyjumper, which store did you go to in Kingston? I'm here in the city and you're giving me hope!  Thanks in advance

I Plan to Stick Around

Cat mall
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who had delivered confirmations and their phone was sold, I would call customer service immediately and get some sort of thing added to your plan for free. That is the most unacceptable thing that anyone has posted on here.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry about repeat posting, but someone was asking... In Ontario I can say they charge HST on the admin fee and the early hardware upgrade fee.
I Plan to Stick Around

Once its in progress, you can't cancel. I tried. You have to wait till it gets to the store, and they call you. You can then cancel it, but make sure you ask about the $40.00 refund. And get the employees name just in case.
I've Been Around

I was 112 in line for the 32g Black.

It shipped last night 5pm PST

departed from YVR at 8:30am

Hopefully I will get it today (Langley)