cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on reservation

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the iPhone 4S be available on the Rogers online reservation system?

Thanks

-Paul

***edited labels***

1,518 REPLIES 1,518

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

mostachey
I Plan to Stick Around
I wonder if it has anything to do with the store it's shipping to? seems like the peeps at the store are soo clueless. I got the confirm from UPS about my phone, went to store, told guy my phone was in, he said "we didn't get any phone" I said "someone named Tony signed for it" he said "oh that's me, what is your name?" I told him, he went to the back and came out and said "oh your phone is here, but we can't activate it. I will have to call you. Probably wont' happen till sometime tonight or tomorrow. I said "that's crap, you reserve things and then we have to wait for your system to come up? what about all the other people that are in the store right now getting other non-iphones, or that got their phones this?" he didn't have an answer. Basically it seems like this is a huge joke to Rogers. I am seriously tempted to write an email to Global news and see if they can get to the bottom of this mess. Maybe Rogers will give us some kind of discount if the news digs into it.

siwo118
I'm Here A Lot

i got mine today at 1pm.. the reservation helped me... feel sorry for those who had issues getting them. Siri is awesome, takes some getting used to for Siri to formally meet with me. like, getting to know my bday and stuff haha

RickG
I Plan to Stick Around

Everything went so smoothly for me today.  I was one of the stupid people who stood in line.  I showed up at my local store at 6:30am.  I could have waited till 8am if i wanted.  There were only 3 of us in line, and from what the manager told me, they got a nice sized shipment last night.  10 minutes later, i had my phone.  Now all i need to do is wait for the phone i reserved to get to the store, then i can cancel it, and get my deposit back.

Still getting used to Siri, but so far, its **bleep** cool.  

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
Walked into the store in Kingston, ON at 7:00 pm and they had a crapload left...

adawn
I've Been Here Awhile
Yeah I walked into a store here in Ottawa at around 4:00pm and they still had lots. So I grabbed one and cancelled my reservation. I was still in the 1700-range anyway. They didn't have any issues activating it either. It took a few minutes, because the system was slow, but nothing major.

msusha
I've Been Here Awhile

Im #4000 something, do you think i should wait til it arrives to the store i request or should i just go out there and buy it? 

Hiyapaul
I've Been Here Awhile
In Richmond Hill, On. Was in progress since Monday for 32 G White, changed to shipped yesterday and received my UPS tracking number this morning. Watched it all day and saw it was signed for at Hillcrest Mall (Rogers store within is my pick up location) at around 1 pm today. Went in at 5:30 to pick up and was told that I needed to go to corporate office store to pick up as they are all out. I said "NO!!!" Told him it was reserved and showed him the emails showing reservation/UPS delivery. He said it could take up to 4 days. I said that was to ship, UPS says it has already been delivered. He then told me to come back first thing tomorrow and he will have one. If he doesnt, anybody know who to contact to complain about this stores practices?

Seems to me like that guy sold your phone. Considering you reserved it something tells me you could milk a lot outta Rogers for what that guy did. 

got both of my phones today - and the store still had a couple left for walk-ins as of 6pm...

this really didnt need to be this secretive but in the end i got my 2 reserved phones on launch day...

rick777
I've Been Here Awhile

what is the early cancellation fee for an Iphone 4, got it about a year ago and 2 years left on contract.

thanks

raps27
I Plan to Stick Around

what are the chances of getting the phone next week if im in the 7000's?

how about #3000...still open

how about #3000...still open

AccordTR
I Plan to Stick Around
If it's 'in progress' how do I cancel my reservation? Do I have to wait till it hits the store or our you guys calling Rogers?

nomenclature
I've Been Here Awhile

so at this exact moment (6:41PM PST) my reservation for a black 32GB is still sitting at # 1023, a status of open. At 5:30pm I walked into a futureshop and bought a black 64GB 4s without issue at all. dumb.

if it wasn't for the 6GB data plan I'm on (which thankfully was grandfathered with my renew), I would have gone to another carrier at this point.

And no apple care+ in canada? futureshop tried to sell me on their $12 a month warranty plan, what a joke.

ahmadmolla
I Plan to Stick Around

SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW.

Like many others, I received the email saying that my iphone has been shipped. I see the tracking information afterwards, it says dilivered and signed by the rogers employee. I go to pick it up, its "GONE". They don't know what happened to it. I call rogers, they cant help theyre like a bunch of amateurs. I call ups, ofcourse all they can say is "SHIPMENT DILIVERED". All I can do is buy the only iphone they have which is the 64 gb. All in all, it cost me 602$ instead of the 300 it was planned. I was number 13 on the reservation. 

Telling you this so you do not totally trust this stupid attempt of a CUSTOMER RELIEF SYSTEM.

@Skyjumper wrote:
Walked into the store in Kingston, ON at 7:00 pm and they had a crapload left...

Hey Skyjumper, which store did you go to in Kingston? I'm here in the city and you're giving me hope!  Thanks in advance

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
Cat mall

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
For those who had delivered confirmations and their phone was sold, I would call customer service immediately and get some sort of thing added to your plan for free. That is the most unacceptable thing that anyone has posted on here.

Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around
Sorry about repeat posting, but someone was asking... In Ontario I can say they charge HST on the admin fee and the early hardware upgrade fee.

RickG
I Plan to Stick Around
Once its in progress, you can't cancel. I tried. You have to wait till it gets to the store, and they call you. You can then cancel it, but make sure you ask about the $40.00 refund. And get the employees name just in case.

mike31
I've Been Around

I was 112 in line for the 32g Black.

It shipped last night 5pm PST

departed from YVR at 8:30am

Hopefully I will get it today (Langley)