iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

i got mine today at 1pm.. the reservation helped me... feel sorry for those who had issues getting them. Siri is awesome, takes some getting used to for Siri to formally meet with me. like, getting to know my bday and stuff haha

I Plan to Stick Around

Everything went so smoothly for me today.  I was one of the stupid people who stood in line.  I showed up at my local store at 6:30am.  I could have waited till 8am if i wanted.  There were only 3 of us in line, and from what the manager told me, they got a nice sized shipment last night.  10 minutes later, i had my phone.  Now all i need to do is wait for the phone i reserved to get to the store, then i can cancel it, and get my deposit back.

Still getting used to Siri, but so far, its **bleep** cool.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Walked into the store in Kingston, ON at 7:00 pm and they had a crapload left...
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah I walked into a store here in Ottawa at around 4:00pm and they still had lots. So I grabbed one and cancelled my reservation. I was still in the 1700-range anyway. They didn't have any issues activating it either. It took a few minutes, because the system was slow, but nothing major.
I've Been Here Awhile

Im #4000 something, do you think i should wait til it arrives to the store i request or should i just go out there and buy it? 

I've Been Here Awhile

In Richmond Hill, On. Was in progress since Monday for 32 G White, changed to shipped yesterday and received my UPS tracking number this morning. Watched it all day and saw it was signed for at Hillcrest Mall (Rogers store within is my pick up location) at around 1 pm today. Went in at 5:30 to pick up and was told that I needed to go to corporate office store to pick up as they are all out. I said "NO!!!" Told him it was reserved and showed him the emails showing reservation/UPS delivery. He said it could take up to 4 days. I said that was to ship, UPS says it has already been delivered. He then told me to come back first thing tomorrow and he will have one. If he doesnt, anybody know who to contact to complain about this stores practices?
I've Been Around

Seems to me like that guy sold your phone. Considering you reserved it something tells me you could milk a lot outta Rogers for what that guy did. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

got both of my phones today - and the store still had a couple left for walk-ins as of 6pm...

this really didnt need to be this secretive but in the end i got my 2 reserved phones on launch day...
I've Been Here Awhile

what is the early cancellation fee for an Iphone 4, got it about a year ago and 2 years left on contract.

thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

what are the chances of getting the phone next week if im in the 7000's?