iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Walked into Rogers store in Lindsay Ontario, they had tons of all of them and this was at noon today. Picked one up and cancelled my reserve. I called my store in PTBO and they did not have mine yet and said they will contact Rogers to get my $40 back

Siri rocks

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Did you guys pay tax on the admin fee and early eligiblity fee?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The $40 is just a deposit guys, you won't be paying it ontop of the phone + your bill. If it was already charged to this months, after you get your phone they'll credit $40 back to you on your next bill.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Went to Rogers store in North York (Toronto) at Yonge and Cummer. They had plenty of black 32G. Computer slow to connect to Rogers servers so he called, waited 30 minutes on hold before he got on with Rogers Rep. They say I had to cancel reservation first which would take 24 hours before it took effect and only then could I upgrade to iPhone4S. I am off contract since August so I am free to go elsewhere. I will be researching that tonight.

My reservation has been "in-progess" since Thursday and I was number 111 when it changed.

I don't really get it. Text message a month ago advising of reservation plan says "...be first in line for new iPhone..." but that's not really what is happening is it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

mine shipped last night and the store has it now, I was #313 in Vancouver. I went to pick it up and they told me "the system is over loaded, we have your phone but we can't activate it." I am so not impressed right now!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

mine shipped last night and the store has it now, I was #313 in Vancouver. I went to pick it up and they told me "the system is over loaded, we have your phone but we can't activate it." I am so not impressed right now!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, you're Vancouver and #313... I made #132, and mine says it's still on it's way from Ontario. So not impressed. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Haha yeah, I was number 4 and am in Van and it still says in Ontario.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NUMBER 4? Are you kidding me?
This seems so silly. When I get my phone I'm going to ask for a killer plan on behalf of their stupidity.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder if it has anything to do with the store it's shipping to? seems like the peeps at the store are soo clueless. I got the confirm from UPS about my phone, went to store, told guy my phone was in, he said "we didn't get any phone" I said "someone named Tony signed for it" he said "oh that's me, what is your name?" I told him, he went to the back and came out and said "oh your phone is here, but we can't activate it. I will have to call you. Probably wont' happen till sometime tonight or tomorrow. I said "that's crap, you reserve things and then we have to wait for your system to come up? what about all the other people that are in the store right now getting other non-iphones, or that got their phones this?" he didn't have an answer. Basically it seems like this is a huge joke to Rogers. I am seriously tempted to write an email to Global news and see if they can get to the bottom of this mess. Maybe Rogers will give us some kind of discount if the news digs into it.