iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Pretty sure this topic about the reservation...not about all the haters that don't like the 4s - go buy an Android and simmer down...you don't see iPhone users posting in Android forums about how much they suck

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like Rogers came through for me in the end.

After a ridiculous driving to many different stores, I got a phone call saying my reservation was in. I went over there and now I have a brand new 32GB black iPhone 4S. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dude, you could have walked in, got one and then cancelled your reservation.

I would have totally done this but I had to work all day!!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My reservation changed to In Progress yesterday so I decided not to stay up all night in line. 

I had an early class this morning so I figured I'd swing by the rogers store on campus (which is relatively new so not many know about it).

I show up about an hour before they open and there's one guy sitting by the door.  Poor schmuck stayed there all night by himself.  Anyway, by the time the store opened there were ten people waiting (like I said, small store) and we're told they have eleven phones.  I got my 64GB white, the only one they had.

All I have to say now is that restoring from an iCloud backup is AWESOME!

Aside from there being no media on it after restoring, all the apps and settings were loaded just they way I had them.

😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmm - I guess "Reply" and "Quick Reply" don't link to the post you want.  LOL

Anyone know whether or not Rogers locations will receive shipments on Saturday?  I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll be able to do this walk-in like everyone else!

Anyone in London, ON have any extra information on a locaiton that had a lot in stock - looking for 32 or 64.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Keener-Alex

If the issue is about Iphone 4S reservation system, then people will write in this forum only. After all this is not an apple forum that people can't bash Iphone.

So take a chill-pill & relax!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i just called different stores and most of them were either out of stock or only have the 16gb model left
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm still waiting for my white 32gb -.-
it still says processing ugh
has anyone upgraded their plans ? did you have to pay the early upgrade fee
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does everybody has their status as " In Progress" now??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

> Does everybody has their status as " In Progress" now??

Nope 😞