iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

lol niiice "mommakluyt"
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Waiting patiently at work for my confirmation email to pick up my reserved iphone from the store...WTF is going on ROGERS?!!!!!!!!!!!.. I've been "In Progress" for 2 days now ...soo frustrating!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just Picked it up at Best buy! now i just need to cancel the reservation... btw, siri is awesome is it not!?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well I was #143 @ 3:05am pst. time on Friday .... for a 64GB BLACK iPhone 4s (to ship to BC store)

Still in PROGRESS  Smiley Mad

So I went to the store I was gonna have my iPhone shipped to, got there at 5am, only 1 other guy was there.  By open at 9am in Abbotsford, Sevenoaks Rogers .. there was only a total of 7 of us.

There were NO 16GB Black iPhones at all !!! (for those that wanted one)

I got a 64GB BLACK iPhone 4s & will cancel my (eventual) delivered iPhone 4s that was preordered??? 

anyhow ... that was my story of the lame iPhone 4s reservation experience Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you cancel a reservation? I was on the phone for 20 minutes - they couldn't tell me!

I could have walked to the store, picked up a new phone, but because I reserved a phone, I am out of luck.

What kind of reservation system is this?

What a crock!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm switching to bell.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anybody noticed how Rogers majority stock is 64G & 32g. Whereas most of the demand is for 16g.

They hv cleverly placed 64g & 32g phones for first day launch so they are sold more instead of 16g phones.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still haven't gotten any email or call for 16gb white (in progress) and still think this reservation thing is bs.
I Plan to Stick Around

not surprised.. I tried three different stores, no line ups because they haven't recieved any shipment... and the one store that had stock had like 2-3 of each device.. kind of wierd they have such low stock, it's like they haven't learned from the last time 😛

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #4 in the reservation system for a White 16GB phone. It's been shipped but last info on UPS tracking is 'Destination Scan" in Concorrd, ON. The scheduled delivery date is next thursday.

If I hadn't reserved, I could walk to the mall, line up for 10min and get the phone. Glad I deposited $40 for this awesome service.