iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

i just went to the futureshop here in sarnia and picked up a 64g black, last one. when my reserved one comes in, i wont need it

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just walked into the 333 Bloor store and got a white 32.

They have a buttload of phones, all models still in stock. Reservation are coming in a 3.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my white 16G, in and out in an hour despite the system being down (we had to hold on the phone for 45 minutes). Just cancelled my #899 in line reservation. What an epic fail for this system.

In other news, its fantastic, I love it and Siri and I are becoming great friends 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so overly disappointed with Rogers right now.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hey, how the heck do I check my reservation number or status??

I'm a Regular

It's just as I figured and stated earlier, the 4s is no 4 There is no where near the demand for the 4s as there was for the 4 because it's such a minor upgrade. The res system was pointless and so was lining up, you can walk into any Rogers for the most part and get a phone. Now last year when the 4 came out, that was a different story, everyone had to line up early for that one. This reminds me of when I went from a 3 to a 3gs, I walked in at 4pm and got a phone. It seems only when there is a MAJOR change to the phone do things get nasty. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all, just a question. I decided to just go instore and pick up my phone instead of waiting for the reservation. I'm not the main account holder, but my name is listed on the account as a secondary. Do I need the main account holder to be there to renew a plan/upgrade hardware or can I do it by myself? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke with someone at Rogers. They informed me that the reservation fee is going to be credited towards your purchase. So in my case, I ordered the iPhone 4s 16g black, for a 3 year term it's 160, basically I'm only going to pay 120 when I go pick it up. The reservation system fee is not an extra payment.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I said this to someone earlier, Reservation is a mean joke by a sadistic company. Rogers has the reservation as a way to keep some people from the stores,

Why reserve if people who walk in get a phone right away and reservations take 2 months to get to you. How is that a convenience.

I had no problem being in line it was fun. The reservation system is their way of manipulating people to stay away from the store yet "Guaranteeing" sales months later when the phone is delivered. they are trying to keep you from switching Carriers by dangling a carrot in front of you.

My 2 cents .... sad and Manipulative ROGERS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

To agree with "AccordTR" Why is the reservation system not emptying out to 0 if at this point people can go into a store and get the phone. What stock is ROGERS playing with.