iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

My Phone has arrived at my store!

Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

#2811  **bleep** this.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got to the rogers store at 7am. Three people in line. Waiting till 9am for the manager to get thre. But i couldn't take the phone home becuase the rogers servers are taking a beating and the phone can't be processed. So I have to pick up the phone tonight or tomorrow. Such a fail.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the email last night. I live in Vancouver and my phone is being shipped right now. Probably not going to be here till Thursday the latest. Tell me how this makes sense when I was number 132 in line and people elsewhere already have their phones. Not a happy camper, and yes I'll complain when I paid 40 dollars thinking I had a great spot in line.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Woke up at 6am. did not see no email nor did it say shipped. Got dressed & went to the store. Got there around 7 & there was only 4 ahead of me. Some rep comes & opens the doors & says " The phones we have are ONLY for new activations" So we are yelled & bitched. Another guy comes that works there & knew that that was a lie ( most of them got a email saying that the phones are for upgrades also & for people still waiting for the phones the pre ordered.)

So he was going to oen at 8 but at 7:45am he took our names, numbers, & all so he can go in the system & do everything before all the stores crash teh server. i got out of the store with a black 32gb iphone 4s at 8:30am. Got my reservation fee back & once my reservation phone goes to them, they will cancel it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I said screw it. went from work. Was back in the office in 45 minutes with a new activated 32gig black 4s. Not my reserved one either. So i was way more successful than the reservation as im in progress still lol.

I've Been Around

I was originaly 896 Black 16g and spoke to the store I'm having it shipped to a couple minutes ago in Abbotsford, BC. The guy told me they were getting approximately 100 units this afternoon purely for the reservation system.

I Plan to Stick Around

For all you people who are just walking into a store, getting a phone... Where do you live?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Scarborough Ontario. Walked in & only 6 of us were there before i left. They had about 54 phones in stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

Edmonton, Alberta.