iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Crap, I just ordered cases online and it says 4g/4gs..
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just picked up mine at bestbuy. There was hardly anyone lined up. Maybe 12 people by 9:30am and they had 60 phones.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@KayWhyJelly

Well the 4/4S cases usually have a larger cut out to accommodate the shifted silent switch, so it should fit both the iPhone 4 and 4S.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I cancelled my first reservation becaue I chose the wrong iPhone, when I re-rserved I went from 286 to 1000 exactly, I was pretty pissed at myself.

Every day I've been dropping 10-25 spots on the reservation list, the last time I checked I was 800 and something, this was 2-3 days ago.

I just checked today and I'm 207!!!  Awesome for me but just wondering how it happened!  LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just here to chime in on people needing cases, while I patiently wait for the email.

A fantastic maker of customizable skins, glass guards, is Zagg (www.zagg.com). I've had my front invisibleSHIELD on my 3G for 3 years and never once got a scratch, chip, or crack after numerous drops.

I'll probably end up getting the front and back glass protector and a good bumper from elementcase.com
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just picked up my 32gb black 4S at Best Buy. There wasn't much of a line-up but their stock was quite limited. 1 64gb and a few 32gb's. Maybe 10-12 16gb's. The employees had to turn away a customer who PRE-ORDERED because there were no more 64gb's left. Poor guy.

I'll be cancelling my reservation. I'll be needing a new case though as the volume on/off switch is too low for the case on my 4.

Happy shopping everyone! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Zagg is great but after a while, lint starts to catch on the edges. There is a warranty but I'm too lazy to keep ordering. It also has a different feel on the screen protector that is a bit rubbery. I've resorted to using the screen protector and a hard case
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was in the 5000's on the reservation list so thought I would try going to a store this morning.  Walked in an hour after opening and luckily got the last one which happened to be the model and color I wanted.  No line ups, no hassle.  I was very lucky!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up Black 16GB at the Rogers store near Yonge/Lawrence (thanks for your help James)

Just one person in line before me - no drama at all - easy.

I started at #781 and today my reservation shows "In Progress"

I don't know why I wasted my time with the reservation system.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

mine iphone 4s has ALREADY landed at my store!!! from vaughan to ottawa!!!

can pick up any time !!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO