cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4S on reservation

Targetsu
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the iPhone 4S be available on the Rogers online reservation system?

Thanks

-Paul

***edited labels***

1,518 REPLIES 1,518

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor
So quiet at my store.. looks like im first.

JJC
I've Been Here Awhile

Parlez en Anglais s'il vous plait :] 

carissaaaaa
I Plan to Stick Around
lol what a trooper. im gonna go pay a bum to line up for me right now.

luch
I've Been Here Awhile

Yuuup.  Cancelled my place in line for the  black 32 and purchased outright an unlocked.  🙂

heyyoudvd
I Plan to Stick Around

How early do people generally line up?

I'm not willing to go there hours in advance, however, if I go to the Rogers store at my local mall at 9AM (the mall opens at 10AM), do I have any chance at all or is it a waste of time?

DooBie604
I Plan to Stick Around

To the people calling people whinners for getting mad that they made a reservation on a phone only to find out that the phones will be given to other people first...would you get pissed off if you and your friends made a reservation at a restaurant only to arrive and find out they gave it to someone else who showed up first?  Or you made a reservation at a hotel only to arrive and have them tell you they gave the room to someone else who showed up first?

A reservaton system is exactly what it is called.  To reserve something to ensure it is held for you.  It's true they never once said it would be there on the 14th but by putting in phrases like "be amonsgt the first in line" to get the phone or "avoid the line up and reserve" suggest that you have priority over those who would wait for the phone in line. 

I was 7th in line and personally I don't really care that I will get my phone later on but I can see how people are angry that it is not here tomorrow.  It has nothing to do with whinning...it has more to do with how it was made to be perceived only to do otherwise.

MX
I Plan to Stick Around
@luch how did you purchase it already?

4s-now
I'm Here A Lot
bah - i was #36 and #91 and went in progress on sunday - still in progress - ive pretty much come to terms with the fact that it is not happening for me today...

RickG
I Plan to Stick Around
I'm in line right now at my local Rogers store. There are only 3 of us in line right now.

im alone at mine

JS828588
I've Been Here Awhile

I JUST GOT A SHIPPED EMAIL WITH UPS TRACKING, IT SAYS IT WILL ARRIVE AT THE STORE I RESERVED AT BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY!!

smiley10070
I Plan to Stick Around

to those comparing reserving this phone to reserving a table at a resaurant, thats comparing 2 diff services. comparing reserving the phone to reserving a video game at say.... eb games is more appropriate. even if you dont get it the day it comes out, your GUNNA GET IT

garrychnca
I Plan to Stick Around

I got an notification email too. saying that the package departure time was 20:19 last night.

So i expect UPS is going to get it here in ottawa for today?

AznBill
I Plan to Stick Around

YES, it shipped 20:31 last night but no delivery date yet. Smiley Sad

Come on scenerio #1 there is still hope. Smiley Happy

If anyone wanted to know, i was origanally 13th place for the 64GB black.

AccordTR
I Plan to Stick Around
For those in line at the store, your going to get a phone no problem. The 4s is not the same kind of upgrade the 4 was, ie its no where as major, demand will be less for sure. Once someone gets theirs can they tell me if you have to pay taxes on the $35 admin fee and the $320 or whatever yours is, early upgrade fee?

nasa25x
I Plan to Stick Around

my ups tracking number says that my phone is out for delivery in Hamilton right now!

MX
I Plan to Stick Around

Same with mine. They shipped it 10/13/2011 20:31 , so last night. Now its already in my city. So people that were head should be getting it end of the day. 

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 10/14/2011, By End of Day

tino
I've Been Here Awhile
MX what number were you originally?

Iclicked
I've Been Here Awhile

I also received a Shipped notice with tracking number. I says that it arrived in London and: 6:23 OUT FOR DELIVERY

I was #196 White 64GB

dionchin
I've Been Around

Hi guys, can someone please answer my question if possible....

Will every Rogers Store (including Authorized Dealers) have stock for first come first serve people? And approx. how many will each store get?

Thanks.

jsmile
I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email saying that my device was delivered BUT I have to wait until the 20th! WHAT??

Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Thursday, 10/20/2011, By End of Day Vancouver.