iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Same with mine. They shipped it 10/13/2011 20:31 , so last night. Now its already in my city. So people that were head should be getting it end of the day. 

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 10/14/2011, By End of Day

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

MX what number were you originally?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I also received a Shipped notice with tracking number. I says that it arrived in London and: 6:23 OUT FOR DELIVERY

I was #196 White 64GB

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi guys, can someone please answer my question if possible....

Will every Rogers Store (including Authorized Dealers) have stock for first come first serve people? And approx. how many will each store get?

Thanks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email saying that my device was delivered BUT I have to wait until the 20th! WHAT??

Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Thursday, 10/20/2011, By End of Day Vancouver.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Who has the BEST data/voice plan from Rogers?! Just curious to see if I'm getting ripped off Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally! Just got the shipped email. See...we all freaked out for absolutely no reason! Lol!!

On a separate topic, if I give my blackberry to my wife, who does not currently have a smartphone---but we have a shared data plan, does she now have to get a blackberry plan herself?? I wouldn't think so considering we have a shared data plan.

Anyone know this answer to this??

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Ok so this is what happens (with my store at least). Been waiting for 7 hours, employee and manager show up 55 mins early before opening (8am) and write my and 4 others names down so we definately have one and we can wait in the vehicle without standing in line till 8. This Rogers Plus had 12 16GB in stock (3 are white), 10 or so 32GB (all black), and no 64GB at all, and this shipment came early, yesterday, they said at least half the stores will only get them early ~ mid today. They said theres a low chance any stores will get reserved devices in stock for today, they bet mid next week and they will come in a box with YOUR name on it. Reserved devices do not have priority, public ones do, that is what Rogers HQ just said to the manager when someone asked about that. So out of the 12 16GB they had the 3 whites went in seconds, myself and 2 others, and 3 blacks went as well so thats half the 16GB stock taken already. Another plus store further down said they have 17 16GB in stock, colors unknown.

Just putting that out there for info..

Location Winnipeg
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So I went outside and waited all night to get one from my store. About 8am I get a email it's been shipped and it's being delivered today. I already got mine ( LOVING IT) so I need to call the same store to tell them to so send it back cuz I don't need it anymore. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who got the notification email, was your status changed to in process yesterday or on Sunday/monday?