iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@luch how did you purchase it already?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

bah - i was #36 and #91 and went in progress on sunday - still in progress - ive pretty much come to terms with the fact that it is not happening for me today...
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in line right now at my local Rogers store. There are only 3 of us in line right now.
I've Been Around

im alone at mine
I've Been Here Awhile

I JUST GOT A SHIPPED EMAIL WITH UPS TRACKING, IT SAYS IT WILL ARRIVE AT THE STORE I RESERVED AT BY THE END OF THE DAY TODAY!!

I Plan to Stick Around

to those comparing reserving this phone to reserving a table at a resaurant, thats comparing 2 diff services. comparing reserving the phone to reserving a video game at say.... eb games is more appropriate. even if you dont get it the day it comes out, your GUNNA GET IT

I Plan to Stick Around

I got an notification email too. saying that the package departure time was 20:19 last night.

So i expect UPS is going to get it here in ottawa for today?

I Plan to Stick Around

YES, it shipped 20:31 last night but no delivery date yet. Smiley Sad

Come on scenerio #1 there is still hope. Smiley Happy

If anyone wanted to know, i was origanally 13th place for the 64GB black.

I'm a Regular

For those in line at the store, your going to get a phone no problem. The 4s is not the same kind of upgrade the 4 was, ie its no where as major, demand will be less for sure. Once someone gets theirs can they tell me if you have to pay taxes on the $35 admin fee and the $320 or whatever yours is, early upgrade fee?
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

my ups tracking number says that my phone is out for delivery in Hamilton right now!