iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

@tidge789 : En gros Rogers se sont dit.. Nous allons faire un gros tas d'argent.. Nous allons ajouter 50$ au prix normal (prix apple) et donner un rabais postal de 50$. Donc ils comptent sur le fait que 80% des gens ne remplissent pas le rabais postal.

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

oh wow.. télémarketing I guess ! Bon I'm out pour ce soir moi ! Bonne chance à vous dans l'obtention de votre iPhone 4s demain ! (Plus aujourd'hui en fait)

I Plan to Stick Around

It's bad enough Rogers said "Screw you" to all of us once with the new HUP policy, but now once again do it to all of us that used the reservations system, not cool!

And the responses from the Roger's rep that dare to say it's a promotion, or we can line up at the stores for a phone that we have already reserved thinking we would be among the first to receive if we don't like it, is just another slap in the face. Smiley Sad
I'm a Reliable Contributor

So quiet at my store.. looks like im first.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Parlez en Anglais s'il vous plait :] 

I Plan to Stick Around

lol what a trooper. im gonna go pay a bum to line up for me right now.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yuuup.  Cancelled my place in line for the  black 32 and purchased outright an unlocked.  Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

How early do people generally line up?

I'm not willing to go there hours in advance, however, if I go to the Rogers store at my local mall at 9AM (the mall opens at 10AM), do I have any chance at all or is it a waste of time?

I Plan to Stick Around

To the people calling people whinners for getting mad that they made a reservation on a phone only to find out that the phones will be given to other people first...would you get pissed off if you and your friends made a reservation at a restaurant only to arrive and find out they gave it to someone else who showed up first?  Or you made a reservation at a hotel only to arrive and have them tell you they gave the room to someone else who showed up first?

A reservaton system is exactly what it is called.  To reserve something to ensure it is held for you.  It's true they never once said it would be there on the 14th but by putting in phrases like "be amonsgt the first in line" to get the phone or "avoid the line up and reserve" suggest that you have priority over those who would wait for the phone in line. 

I was 7th in line and personally I don't really care that I will get my phone later on but I can see how people are angry that it is not here tomorrow.  It has nothing to do with whinning...it has more to do with how it was made to be perceived only to do otherwise.