iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Dont cry about the insults, grow up.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am still waiting to see if i can get it tomorrow. My IN PROGRESS has been on since Sunday i was 20th place in line. ROGERS really do fail. How can a company not know anything about their own reservation service. I mean most of us would not be complaining if they made it CLEAR that reservations will start to be SHIPPED on the 14th and will be available for pick up the week after, and not say "we have no clue we are **bleep**ing retarded and does not know how to manage a simple reservation system".
I've Been Here Awhile

hi im #5011 ... how long do you guys think it'll take for my 16G iphone to arrive? 

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

No idea, even us under #40 have no idea when we will get ours, at this point we are praying for tomorrow but hope it's in the first few days or week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks tips.

I Plan to Stick Around

sebastienruel, j'imagine que tu parles francais puisque ton nom me semble assez québécois Smiley Tongue j'aimerais te poser une question, le lien que tu réfères est une citation d'un employé de chez Rogers ? Merci.

I Plan to Stick Around

@tidge789 : Fiou je pensais que c'étais parce que je parlais trop mal anglais (surement un peu de cela aussi) Smiley Happy

C'est une citation de quelqu'un qui travail chez Rogers qui avait répondu sur le redboard.

Je crois qu'il fallait lire entre les lignes. Sinon ils auraient été fier de dire que tout le monde va avoir un iphone. La phrase était beaucoup trop orienté sur le fait qu'ils commençaient à shipper à partir du "launch date".

Ce n'est que spéculation et interprétation mais ça semblait plutôt juste!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

This makes it quite clear that Rogers needs to learn that Apple customers expect a certain type of experience.  One that they are not used to providing.  They don't really care about the customer.  They just care that they moved however many phones and made how much cash.  They should care about the experience of the customer and the phones and cash will take care of themselves. Getting a new cool gadget on launch day is important to people because they want to have the experience of this new product first hand.  Not look and read reviews about others who have it. Its like when you don't see a movie on opening day and someone reveals the plot before you can get to it. Rogers needs to learn that people want to have a memorable experience not just get a phone without a line.

I Plan to Stick Around

@sebastienruel Ouais c'est ce qui me semble le plus juste. À mon avis les gens panniquent trop sur le "manque d'informations de la part de Rogers". S'ils n'ont pas reçu leur email c'est parce que les iPhones ne sont pas pret. Il n'y a aucunement de négligeance de la part de Rogers. C'est plus le monde qui s'étaient tous mis en tête qu'ils allaient avoir leur iPhone demain alors que rien n'a jamais été confirmé par Rogers.