iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Guys you should realize by now that rogers basically did all of this TO LOCK PEOPLE UP. The 40$ taken from each and everyone of us was to take a spot of commitment to rogers and rogers only. Every other store will have the preordered iphones by TOMORROW MORNING. But for the people like me, I was #13 on the list and is still in progress, should just sit by and watch everyother lucky not rogers customer have fun with their new device. Thank you rogers, you succeeded in making me not trust you even more Smiley Very Happy.

I Plan to Stick Around

Synd: that's the kind of thinking that lets Rogers get away with garbage like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

Truth

I Plan to Stick Around

Its not 100% about the phone, its about the fact that have been manipulated and crossed. Especially when you compare our situations with the others who pre-orederd somewhere else and will receive their devices, like promised, tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved mine that morning @ 5:55am ( #47)  

Why am I not surprised that I wont get my phone until next week ... at the earliest.

oh silly me!! I forgot rogers sh!t's on me all the time!!!!

...i guess its just been a while

I've Been Around

Where on my rogers page does it tell you the status. 

I've Been Here Awhile

No. 25 and "in progress" as well... Not impressed.

I Plan to Stick Around

just underneath where it says view

p.s.

'YOUR NOT GETTING IT ON FRIDAY'

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I seem to recall somewhere that Rogers said the phones would ship on the 14th and not before. In the FAQ they also mention that it can take up to 4 days for the phone to ship in. The people complaining just didn't read everything and are now jumping to conclusions like fraud, false advertising ect.
I Plan to Stick Around

"Once the device is in inventory, it could take up to four days to ship to the store you chose."

This is from the FAQ you speak of. Do you something that says "ships on the 14'?