iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Can someone explain to me how this isn't fraud?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Honestly i am thinking maybe Rogers is only trying to get us locked in & we are dumb enough to believe them..

Bell, Telus, Future shop, Best buy & Apple will give you your pre order phone TOMORROW.. So what is up with Rogers? did they not get enough or did they think they are the best & they can hold us up.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well i really messed up. I should have pre-ordered from bestbuy. fml
I Plan to Stick Around

I've preordered the phone on the 7th at 5 am. It said i was the 13th, its been saying in progress for 5 days now and tomorrow is the release date. I really hate that I cannot trust companies that try to start up some kind of program to help people, but are actually so unreliable and untrust worthy.

I Plan to Stick Around

i wouldnt say raud, BUT false advertizing...maybe...but wow..they hold this UNTIL NOW so the can basically get that 40$ laon from us till then huh.....now im kinda disapointed...

I Plan to Stick Around

EXACTLY, I mean we all paid the 40$ not only to actually reserve an iphone but to actually get it as soon as possible to the release date. I mean come on, this only hurts the company's credibility.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

It will. I Sent a email to Toronto Sun, Toronto Star, mobilesyrup & i even went as far as sending one to the states aka CNN & even Buffalo Tv.

I want to see Rogers then explain to the hole world why they did what they have done. Lets see this excuse. Its like Rogers only wanted us to Give them money & a loan. They are not caring about us nor did they ever care. I really hope the media get on their asses Tomorrow about this. I will be watching it if they are. Lets see if CP24 will show how Rogers lied & continues to lie to its Costumers about its Fake Reservation system.

I Plan to Stick Around

youtube it.

I Plan to Stick Around

You're way too serious. It's just a phone, chill. I'm not trying to defend Rogers, but they probably operate like all the other big companies; they ship all they have ready out at once to cut shipping costs. If you don't get it tomorrow, you'll get it in a week, maybe most two. Don't get worked up over a phone you're probably going to replace in a year or two.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would love to blog and voice my opinions publicly but my current employer would not like it. We need to send emails like crazy to bring this forward.