iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

i was curious and i checked mine and under device registration - status open, what does that mean?

I've Been Here Awhile

Listen to this...

Last week I woke up and I ended up being #19  to have pre ordered the iphone 4s 16gb... I had "in progress" for the past five days or so... Just went to my rogers store, and they told me the same thing, they have in between 5-100 iphones locked up for a first come first serve basis tomorrow moring. They have no idea where the preordered ones are, NO ONE DOES. Not even customer care, and this is really unbelievable. Definitely going to leave a formal complaint, since NO ONE KNOWS whether they have been shipped or not, and when we will get them.... Called Apple Canada, and they have no idea as well. What was the point of the reservation system since it doesnt guarantee you anything?! We havent gotten any emails all week to give us at least an update of how this is all going to go down.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The Redboard link is bull then too unless people are lying because they keep claiming that we will receive and email from them when everything starts to ship, but supposedly people are getting phone calls....are we trolling here or what?

Looks like I'm going to Rogers Plus tomorrow morning. What a waste of time.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

strong trolling
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've called several locations across Vancouver and all have told me the same thing.  The shipments they receive are for a first come first serve basis only.  They have not received an reserve phones.  No idea when they will either.  Most places say it will be doubtful they will arrive tomorrow.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

we were told that they would ship them on the 14th, there was no mention of us getting them on the 14th. and like i said reserving one dont mean ur first, just that ur gunna get one

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

iPhone 4 fully charged, all background apps killed, EDGE forced on, about to shower then sleep for like 30 mins then im ready to start walking to Rogers Plus. Its also 8:36 PM in Winnipeg right now.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@inferno cool story bro
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My number jumped from 843 to "in progress" today. We'll see if the phone comes next week or if this whole waitlist is just a system to rake in those $40 fees.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Apple device launches are... serious buisness guy.