iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Do not camp it out man. Its not worth it. I called all 3 Apple Stores here in Toronto ( EAtons center, Yorkadle & fairview) & they all told me the people that will be lining up will be mostly for the pre orders. They said its also first come first serve so if you do not get one Tomorrow then you have to wait. Same with Rogers but you have a phone reserved to your name.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I might just set an alarm for 4am and head over to the rogers store down the street. If i am one of a few waiting then maybe i'll stay in line. If there is a huge line then back to bed I go.

I do realize that I may get a call in the morning to come pick up my phone. I started off #155 nation wide for the 16gb wht so I assume I would be pretty high on the list for a reserved phone at this particular store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well my changed into in progress, I'm gonna go line up and try my luck see if I can get it earlier..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no, i started off 155 for 16gb white

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You all need to read this.
I was just at the store where my phone is going to be shipped, and I spoke to one of the employees there. She told me that they have received the first shipment of phones, but not one single phone is for a ore-order. This batch is for first come, first serve customers. She did tell me that they may receive another shipment sometime tomorrow that may contain pre-order phones.
If this is the case, what was the reason for pre-ordering our phones?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just called my local pick up store, I was 200 in line Nationally. They said they have phones, but for walk-ins only. They might get the reserved phones in the morning. Might.
Store was in Belleville.
Hope that helps.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

oh right sorry it was actually #159, and then dropped the next day to #155
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

the point of reserving a phone isnt so that you are first, it is so that you are gauranteed a phone when your number comes up. ever reserved a video game?