iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

No ones status will change to SHIPPED.

Some people ( around 5 or 6) have said they got emails / phone calls to go pick up their phones tomorrow but the status on their still shows IN PROGRESS.

I've Been Around

I see my reservation went into the "in progress" status.   Was going to wait in line but I guess I will stay home.   Wouldn't mind stopping by the store though to see if they have my reserved phone there but were going to call me later to pick it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know, that's what he told me Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I was number 260 for a 64gb white iPhone 4s. I have been waiting for an email confirmation from Rogers asking to confirm which store I want the phone sent to. They have not sent anything within the last 3 days since my reservation changed to "In Progress". I sure hope I don't have to wait too long. I am excited to finally have an iphone! Has anyone else gotten a confirmation email yet?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Cause hes probably scratching the reservation and going to camp outside the door, as I (but don't cancel till the phone is in your hand... or.. else... LOL).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my store in Vancouver and they told me that none of the stores in Vancouver will have any reserve phones and unlikely they will arrive tomorrow.  They only have phones for people on a first come first serve basis.  Hoping this isn't true.  Defeats the purpose of having a reservation system if people who show up get it first. 

Can u imagine booking a reservation at a restaurant but they give your seat to someone else because they showed up first?

I Plan to Stick Around

As the old saying goes: "if it doesn't make sense, it's not true"

I Plan to Stick Around

im calm like a bomb, i just find CAPS to be soothing Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the 411 Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

i went in and talked to my local rogers where my phone is being sent. they are a rogers "express" so they are just a franchise, as opposed to the rogers plus. i was told that the reserved phones would be sent to a rogers store, then to them. i dont see how this makes any sense.

I Plan to Stick Around

to camp or not to camp