iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Yea but it was giving me a busy signal so i gave up.

Skyjumper this could be true. The Managers could have locked them up for no one to take or see & either tonight or Tomorrow morning they will call us & tell us to come in & get them
RickG
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called the store near me.  No one is answering.

acwyau
I Plan to Stick Around

I started at 107 on the list last Friday and my order went to "In Progress" on Tuesday. Talked to my buddy at the store I reserved at this afternoon after their UPS delivery, and no devices had arrived for reservations. I'm holding out hope that they will receive more phones tomorrow with their delivery but I'm not optimistic at this point. I sold my iPhone 4 last weekend, so I'm desperate to get my hands on one tomorrow.

RickG
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's my thing, and i hope everyone takes this with a little grain of salt.  For all of us with an "in progress" status, that means our phones are at the warehouse and just waiting to be tagged and shipped.  Just think of all of the people across North America who are either standing in line outside in the rain and cold, or are going to get up extra early to go stand in line in the hopes of snagging one on release day.  I was actually going to go stand in line at Best Buy for the chance, but my progress changed around 3:30 from open to in progress.  I'm hoping i get mine tomorrow, but if not, i can wait (hopefully 🙂 ) another day or two.  At least i know i'm going to get one within the first week.

carissaaaaa
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there anybody here shipping their iPhone 4s to 329 Parliament Street, Toronto, ON M5A 2Z3? and Have tried calling them??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Others that have the status IN PROGRESS got a call & email & yet it has not changed to SHIPPED. That is not making any sense. Unless the system failed & Rogers is not doing anything about it.

For one i am lost & confused. I actually had to cancel my flight to Greece since some stuff happened down there & thankfully i booked my flight for next Friday. I am fine if my phone gets to the store on Monday.
ramengirl
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 45 to start off with and went in progress Tuesday afternoon.  I ordered a 64G white.  I just called the store in Mississauga and they said they received 25 reservation phones.  I have yet to get my email or phone call but I am assuming that my phone should be there since I was 45.

garrychnca
I Plan to Stick Around

has your reservation status become "shipped"?

cphonemommy_33
I Plan to Stick Around

not that it is any consolation to you ...but i am stuck at #1544 and OPEN! waiting for my Black IPhone 4s 32gb in black.. we can be the complainers on the board tomorrow lolz! I am hoping that we get it by next Friday!

ramengirl
I Plan to Stick Around

No still says "In progress"