iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Eh.. Im now in progress.. I was 437 this morning!
I guess I will get it next week. Not that bad!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just want to know if the 333 Bloor store has them yet. I tired calling but got rerouted to Rogers 888 line. Every other attempt was
A busy signal.

Has anyone called this store?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The larger stores will most likely have more calls to make. And some will wait until the morning to start making those calls. My guess is the first 1000 from each phone type will get their phones tomorrow. I could be wrong but that is just my guess.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

If you preordered from Eaton Centre South store they are closed at 6:30PM today. Maybe that's why no call!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I reserved mine at Rogers plus Gerrard & Victoria park ( in Toronto) So i called back 2 times with one of my buddies & they said they have no iPhone's in stock for the ones that reserved them.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

where do you live?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

In Scarborough, Ontario.
But the Store i choice it to go to is at

Rogers Plus
2490 Gerrard Street E.,
Scarborough, ON M1N 1W8

Tech its in Toronto. The warehouse is about 25 mins away ( Donmills & yorkmills)
So this store should have gotten they phones as well. They are a mid traffic store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix: when you called around earlier did you call the 333 Bloor store? this is the store at Rogers headquarters. If anyone should get some it would be this store I hope.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went from 217 to in progress today. I called the store that I had shipped to and the tech told me that the boxes came in got locked up by the manager and they are not even allowed to touch or open the boxes until tomorrow morning. I would assume that this is to prevent any Joe Blow employee from the store from releasing any information about stock to the public untill the actual release. He told me that all phones that have come in from pre-orders will receive phone calls tomorrow morning. So if you have not received a phone call or email and someone above you on the list has, then possibly the different store locations are following different release protocols. Not ideal, but it is an explanation....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What store?