iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

My status has been "IN PROGRESS" for a good couple of days now.. Before that I was lucky enough to get number 132 in line. SO, I'm not entirely sure how people who were 600+ have already recieved an email to get their phones and I haven't?

Pretty annoying if you ask me. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea...how come ppl that got 700s position get the emial before me got 199???

THIS IS VERY VERY UNFAIR!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yeah i'm confused about this too. I was #88 and have been in 'in progress' status since Sunday, but no call or email from my store yet...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Those people may have been in line for a model they got more of, or received earlier than the model you're in line for.
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I think it's store dependant as well along with phone color and size.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The people at your store may just be busy. Or Lazy. Hahaha
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

This is gay. I got no phone call nor email saying mine has been shipped or at the store.. been IN PROGRESS since Sunday afternoon & have not moved at all. Mind you i was the first #17 in line for the 32gb black.

Lets hope they call me soon..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Perhaps. Although, it still doesn't seem fair if their going to use a numbering system like they did. Don't tell people they're number 100 and then give number 600 a phone first.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mine still says "In Progress" and I got the call to come get it tomorrow. Now in all fairness, I live in a really small town and they did tell me that if the line wasn't big tomorrow they would put one aside for me anyway... but I wasn't going to believe it until I saw it...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

this whole discussion seems a bit immature... "how come that person got theirs first?" - they didn't get theirs first because they haven't even got it yet. I'm sure we will all get our phones tomorrow if we pre-ordered and it shows "IN PROGRESS".

Keep in mind, each store will process their shipment and call their customers at different times. Maybe some stores have to wait until their manager approves them, and maybe the manager is away until later this evening. Who knows what is actually happening at each location.