iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I wonder if Rogers starts by figuring out how many they're sending to each store and they get them sent out right away. Then they send a list to each store with the models they need to pull out of that order and attach our reserved names to them. Then what's left is for the campers. That makes more sense when you're dealing with such a large number of phones than sending all these individual phones around the country. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone received any further emails?  I got one telling me that i had reserverd an iphone, but i haven't received any other emails.

I Plan to Stick Around

My phone just went into in progress also... one quick question for u smarts out there. How do we know our phone arrived at the rogers store (pickup location) after our status changes to shipped?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PistolPete,

At another forum I am on another poster who works at Rogers says that is what happens. He said they received 60 units yesterday (more than double as last year) and are waiting for the list to be sent of the pre-orders information..
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jasonkang93

The selected pickup store will contact you.

I Plan to Stick Around

Jason --> pretty sure you will receive an email and possibly a phone call from the store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Breezy, does that mean when shipments arrive at the individual stores with the "list", an employee there sits and calls each person to inform them?  I'm curious as well as this is the first  time i've pre-ordered a phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

I just played dumb with my store they said they will have phones tomorrow on a first come first serve basis but they dont have ANY of the reservation phones (duh) and dont expect any in the near future.

I live in a teeny tiny city and we have 2 Authorized Dealers, 1 Rogers Plus, 1 Best Buy and a Future Shop. I'm going to the less high-profile of the 2 Authorized Dealers at 9:30 when they open and if that doesnt work I will go to Rogers Plus when they open at 10:30 because I doubt that many people in my city would think to go there.

Of course I will do none of this if my #932 in line goes "In Progress" for some stupid reason before I get there....

(Also, iPhone 4S is FREE at Best Buy for NEW customers that sign a 3-year term, all carriers included)

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, I believe that you should receive an email and a call from the store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a question: when you renew your contract and get an iPhone (coming from one that uses a normal SIM card), is a micro SIM given to you for free or do you have to purchase it seperately?