iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

There were definitely more orders for Black Models than White. My fiance ordered a Black 32 at the same time I ordered a White 32, and her number in line was nearly double what mine was.

Beyond that, I would guess that the 16 was the most popular, followed by the 32, and the 64 last.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

when I ordered ours, the white was at 1200's and the black was in the 1500's. (16GB)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm down to 2141 now from 2301 about 30 Minutes ago. So I guess they're digging in to the White 32's now.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

That is in the states Smiley. It has nothing to do with the carriers or Apple Canada here.

"AT&T, Verizon and Sprint all sold out of iPhone 4S pre-orders, signaling a possible inability to meet consumer demand"

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

my 64 gig 4S is now "In Progress" 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i understand that, but if apple as a whole is saying this, its global

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I wouldn't put much stock in that article. It lacks any official statement from apple or any carriers. Seems like mostly speculation.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

smiley you are wrong. Apple never said official that they do not have anymore phones..

The article just says that with no proof. Also Canada has a different Apple warehouse that they get phones from. US has a different one as well..

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apple has different inventories for different countries, iphone 4s being out of stock in the US has nothing to do with us Canadians.