iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

IN PROGRESS ALSO 😄

16gb white

Was #124
ETOBICOKE (Toronto) Ontario!
I've Been Here Awhile

FYI

I reserved 32g White and I've been "in progress" since tuesday afternoon, so who knows when they will be shipped.

I'm Here A Lot

Just checked and i am officially IN PROGRESS!!!!!!!!

That is for the 32g black

went from 230 to in progress today

being sent to West Kelowna BC

I'm feeling much better as I have the patients to wait a couple more days.  I was getting scarred that it may take weeks for my phone to show in progress.

I've Been Here Awhile

Was at #936 for white 16gb and now in PROGRESS. It's no launch day pickup but still happy to know ill be seeing this bad boy in a week. 

I Plan to Stick Around

FYI....I've been sitting at "in progress" since Sunday.

I Plan to Stick Around

Reserved 16G White on Friday at 2:00MST: 2052

Today at 12:23pm MST (hour and a half ago): 1839

Just Now 1:50pm MST: 1038 (Open)

Yippee! Something is finally happening! I was going to go line up tomorrow morning but if this means I might only have to wait another week I might skip my morning campout 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i assume most shipments will go out today at 4pm or rogers will have a media **bleep**storm on their hands with disgruntled customers.
I Plan to Stick Around

I bet people who have been "In Progress" since Sunday is because they're going to ship them all at once.
Recuces shipping costs and such.
I Plan to Stick Around

Me too. I don't understand why people are getting excited over their status changing to "In Progress". It's looking like we won't get our phones for a week anyways.
I Plan to Stick Around

Depending on where you are, you'll likely get your phone within 24 hours of shipment. I'm in Toronto so I know that when it goes to shipping I shouldnt be waiting too long