iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I'm picking mine up from Rocky View, AB. (CrossIron Mall)

I ordered:

Black 16GB: IN PROGRESS (shipping process has begun) - this just changed from being in the 1200's earlier this morning. 

White 16GB: OPEN - 990 - this has gone down from the high 1200's earlier this week.

I called the Rocky View Rogers Plus location and they said they have 90 iPhones that are for walk-in sales, and those are the only iPhones they have received so far. Which means our reserved phones have yet to arrive.

They also said there are people planning on camping outside the mall for the night. I think I'll just wait for mine to come in.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd hate to be that guy in the warehouse tonight. Guess he won't be getting any sleep either!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ot pay for the win

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke to a woman at Rogers Customer Relations and she said that the phone won't even be shipped until tomorrow and that it should then take 3-5 days to arrive at the store.

So basically, even though I was the 24th person on the Rogers system to order the phone at 5:40AM on the morning of the 7th, I still won't get my phone until almost a week after its release.

That's incredibly disappointing. I thought I'd be getting it at launch.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

if you paid attention we were always told that they would be shipping the day of

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

3-5 Days is probably them just covering themselves. They seem like they're all being housed in local facilities, and they're using express shipping services. Once it ships, I'd say 99% chance it's in store the next day.
I Plan to Stick Around

Was number 20 for the White iPhone 4S 16GB but now IN PROGRESS :D:D:D::D

Reserved Devices
  • White 16GB iPhone 4S 16GB iPhone 4S White

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IN PROGRESS

16gb wht

i was #72

rogers servers are getting hit hard

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok I just posted not long ago. My order has just changed to in progress! Whoot whoot!
White 16gb for those who are waiting for the white 16gbs to be updated...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess I won't be camping out anymore. Might as well just wait to see if it comes in tomorrow. 🙂