iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I'm in London, ON and sitting at 1073 for a black 32 GB. I've slowly gone down in numbers every day but still says "open" as my status. This whole reservation system is so confusing! There are 2 stores in London and a friend who's ordering the SAME PHONE and ordered it the same day but at a different store has hers listed as in progress now. I think what you're saying about the locations is right. I spoke to a Rogers rep and she thinks I should have mine in the first shipment (although I'm not going to hold my breath). 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it gets refunded to your bill, they wont give you the cash for it, you never paid cash for it in the first place. it was just added to your bill.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Went from 427 to 426 yesterday to 423 today and still waiting for my 32GB White.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

yeah, you're right... i don't think they would refund the $40

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

smiley10070
I realize that. But if I never pick up my reserved phone, will they just credit my account? Or will they hold the phone for an allotted time, and sell it when I don't pick it up and not credit my account...?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

They will refund the $40.00 if you find one in store first. it's right in the FAQS in the reservation system.

Since devices will also be shipped to Rogers stores not participating in the reservation program, this may be possible. Simply sign into your account online on My Rogers at Roger.com/myrogers and cancel your reservation. You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation.

If you have received notification that your device has already shipped or is getting ready to ship, call the store to where you device is being shipped and let them know that you do not need it anymore. Your reservation fee will be reversed automatically.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i'm in vancouver, so that be might be the reason

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they will just credit your account how much they charged it, if you dont pick it up

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Boom, you da man Kemper! I should have read the FAQs closer... Thank you!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

WOOOT!!!! Just dropped down to 372 from 1073!!!