iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I am 134 for the black 32gb, still in open status as of now.

I've Been Here Awhile

where are you from? Maybe the reservation is not nationwide... I'm just as confused as you :S

I Plan to Stick Around

I am from Peterborough Ontario, picking up in the same town. Population size is 80,000 people so its not a small small town. From what I am understanding now, if there are phones all going to a store in Toronto and these people are 12, 56, 119, 344 in line they are all shipped at the same time, so I have to wait until more phones go to the little PTBO store, thats why others with higher numbers are showing in progress. Unfair if you ask me lol

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

was 1009 this morning for 64gb black
down to 999 now
I'm Here A Lot

Once your status is changed to, "In Progress" you can no longer cancel your phone reservation. What happens if I were to go wait in line and get one then?

Will I forfeit the $40 deposit? I called the Rogers store and he said they had nothing to do with the reservation, so they wouldn't be able to refund the $40...

Any ideas?

I Plan to Stick Around

32gb black, Winnipeg, MB

Was at #512 now switched to 'In Progress'. Upgrading from a 4 so I'm not camping outside to get this on launch day.

I'm Here A Lot

how can they not refund it? they said that when you receive it the $40 is refunded anyway...

I Plan to Stick Around

I was 134, but my status is now in progress!

I Plan to Stick Around

My 32G is now in progress!! Super excited!! 😄

I'm Here A Lot

Right, but I mean, if I were to line up at a different store and get a stock phone and never pick up my reserved phone...?