iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Try sitting at 110 from Oct 17th to 67 on monday and sitting there with open status, when people in the 1000+ are going to get theres before me.

It should have just been "put your name on a list and at some point in time Rogers may give you a phone maybe!"

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you Flatliner for the insight, its is appreciated :). What I dont understand still is how can someone with a white 16gig 4s at number 76 show progress and I have orderd the same phone, white 16gig and number 25 and show open?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@ ambulancejockey

16gb black iPhone 4s
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Erm Oct 14th I mean
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry, nm, i re-read your post and it makes sense now, thank you 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I started at 2500 or so for a white 32gig when I reserved on Saturday. It's at 2306 now. Still says open. Guess I'll have to be patient 😛
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea looks like 32GB black is pretty much last in line for processing. I've moved 1 spot as of yesterday to 409.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

KCORBY, I would imagine that your phone, and the other person's phone are in different warehouses.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i'm number 18... open changed to in progress on wednesday-ish and since then it hasn't changed. It's kind of ridiculous how apple has us wrapped around their finger. either way, I'm not too confident that i'll get it even by next week so i guess i'll be waiting in line tmrw! goodluck everybody Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was 1144 in the morning when I checked and now in progress! Awesome. Was thinking I wouldn't be able to get it for another week or two. This is for the 16gb black.